ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-17, 03:48 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,429 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
From anything that means me harm?

sorry if either me or paranoia is being dumb
Your paranoia is not being dumb. It is just a part of you that you have to learn to work with.

Did you already start your creative writing?
Lunacie (03-04-17), midnightstar (03-04-17)
Old 03-04-17, 03:50 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 21,661 Times in 12,774 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
Your paranoia is not being dumb. It is just a part of you that you have to learn to work with.

Did you already start your creative writing?
Not yet, going to start it in a bit
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Hermus (03-04-17)
Old 03-04-17, 03:55 PM

Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not yet, going to start it in a bit
Just do, it will get your mind focused on other things.
midnightstar (03-04-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-17, 03:56 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just do, it will get your mind focused on other things.
ok if I can stop procrastinating on here and youtube

Old 03-04-17, 04:00 PM

Wrote an email to a friend who I had an argument with on Tuesday. But I find it difficult to send. What if I accidentally use the wrong words or if he interprets them wrong?
midnightstar (03-04-17)
Old 03-04-17, 04:50 PM

Also, I was telling myself about that friend that the reason I was acting that way was because I felt powerless, reminded me of my love addiction etc. Now I realize that the real reason is actually a lot more vindictive. In the past he interfered with my affairs in a way that I found unpleasant. Now I found something to get back at him. It makes me feel like I'm a horrible person.
Old 03-04-17, 05:19 PM

Hermus you're not a horrible person

Hermus (03-04-17)
Old 03-04-17, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Hermus you're not a horrible person
Sometimes my anger just makes me act horrible to people.
midnightstar (03-04-17)
Old 03-04-17, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Sometimes my anger just makes me act horrible to people.
It doesn't make you a horrible person just like me kicking off on the forum doesn't automatically make me a bad person

Old 03-04-17, 05:32 PM

Quote:
It doesn't make you a horrible person just like me kicking off on the forum doesn't automatically make me a bad person
Glad you realize now that you are not a bad person, because you are so much the opposite of that.
Lunacie (03-04-17), midnightstar (03-04-17)
Old 03-04-17, 05:52 PM

I'm afraid. My two days treatment ends in three weeks, With a possibility of an extension of two weeks. After that I will be on my own again. A lot of people always think I will make it and this time they probably think so again. Well, I won't make it. Not now and never did. I'm just quite good at pretending I'm okay.
Little Missy (03-04-17), midnightstar (03-04-17)
Old 03-04-17, 05:56 PM

Quote:
I'm afraid. My two days treatment ends in three weeks, With a possibility of an extension of two weeks. After that I will be on my own again. A lot of people always think I will make it and this time they probably think so again. Well, I won't make it. Not now and never did. I'm just quite good at pretending I'm okay.
I know the feeling, in real life I'm forever pretending I'm okay We're all here to support you Hermus, please never forget that

Going to get back to my creative writing now

Hermus (03-04-17)
Old 03-04-17, 06:03 PM

Quote:
I know the feeling, in real life I'm forever pretending I'm okay We're all here to support you Hermus, please never forget that

Going to get back to my creative writing now
It makes me so tired of life. I'm clean and sober for five months, but inside I'm still a mess. Tried everything, but there is nothing and no one that can fix me.
Old 03-04-17, 06:07 PM

And now I feel like I want to drink again. There is no use anyway. On the inside I am a mess and will always be a mess.
Old 03-04-17, 06:27 PM

Just called a fellow. Still not feeling well, but at least he talked me through the cravings.
aeon (03-04-17), Fuzzy12 (03-04-17), Little Missy (03-04-17), Lunacie (03-04-17), midnightstar (03-04-17)
Closed Thread