ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-19, 01:01 PM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to all
Re: Willow's Diary/Blog Typed by her human, supervised by Willow)

That's called spelunking. Exploring the duvet cave! I had an adventure too, last night. About midnight, 2 does and a fawn came racing down Ohio Avenue! They crossed Elm and bounded into Wick Park, where they played for a while...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-03-19), midnightstar (09-03-19)
Old 09-10-19, 12:00 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,809 Times in 14,083 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Flys and explores
September 10, 2019
Hi again world, I've been a very brave girl this afternoon. Normally when I go for a explores I only go as far as two-doors-down to see what exciting things there are down there. Today, however, I had meowmy worried. I went through-the-fence-meowmy-says-i-must-not-go-through-because-i-know-what-happened-last-time (I got stuck and panicked and Tigger had to save me from the scary fence monster,) but today (as I was saying) I went through that fence and went so far down I didnt hear meowmy rattling the dreamies tub. Meowmy had to make several trips to the back door with the dreamies tub before I finally heard meowmy calling for me and came back in. I've been trying to catch meowmy a juicy fly and maybe a beetlie for the night time birdie as a present.

Tigger was daft though, apparently lying down in the middle of the short grass in the lawn is the best hiding place for hunting the birdies. Even meowmy can think of a better hiding place like that and she's a human!

We had a fly in here today, it sneaked in when meowmy had the door open so I've been creeping around practicing my hunting skills against a fly. Flies are dumb as well, the one that came into the house just sat there until I pounced then tried to fly away, first time it got away from me but second time it was miiiiiiine, tasty little snack before dinner.

There's a pile of laundry now that is just calling my name, I'm going to go play tunnels with the laundry. Laters, world.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
excelsior (09-10-19), Lunacie (09-10-19), namazu (09-24-19)
Old 09-10-19, 06:10 PM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to all

Quite the adventuress! I'm sure meowmie appreciates all the gifts you and Tigg give her! Wanna see something amazing? Ask Meowmie to make...POPCORN...
The Following User Says Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (09-11-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-19, 11:55 AM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Sunny spots and new games
September 24, 2019
Hi again world, I been seeing where the best sunny spots in the neighbours gardens are. I've taken to sneaking through the fence monster to the best one (meowmy does not know where it is and I'm not telling her - she'll only go sunbathe in it when I want to use it, which Tigger already does so I tell Tigger to MOVE)

Meowmy's been at the stinky dog place again on sunday. I don't want her to go there - I do NOT like stinky dog monsters. She better not EVER bring one here. I refuse to allow her to have a third cat in the house, this is MY territory and I have got Tigger trained to stop bringing friends back to the house now. This is MY house and I am the boss. Meowmy hunts the packets of food and Tigger tries to hint the birdies and brings mousies back. I hunt the flies and EXPECT to be waited on when I'm not hunting the flies.

I like annoying next door's cat now. The game is I make it look like he can come onto MY territory then attack him when he DARES to TRESPASS - first couple of times he let me do that but he refuses to come onto MY territory at all now. I have him well-trained now as well.

I've started carring MY jingly toy around with me, dragging it's handle behind me. The jingly toy is MINE but I will let Tigger play with it. When I'm having a rest.

My snuggly blankie is calling my name now, time for a nap. Laters, world.

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
namazu (09-24-19)
Old 09-24-19, 12:53 PM
ADDvanced Member

Aw, wouldn't you like a doggie roomie? It worked for Garfield...
midnightstar (09-24-19)
Old 09-24-19, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by excelsior View Post
Aw, wouldn't you like a doggie roomie? It worked for Garfield...
Willow would NEVER allow a doggie into the house, I've known her have a real verbal go at a doggie at the vets (guide dog, guide dog was paying attention to his owner and wasn't even looking at Willow but Willow was making all kinds of threats of violence against the doggie from the safety of her carrier)

Old 09-24-19, 06:24 PM
ADDvanced Member

How's the horsie next door?
midnightstar (10-05-19)
Old 10-05-19, 07:13 AM

Quote:
How's the horsie next door?
Horsie gone away for now

I'm posting another diary entry, one sec.

Old 10-05-19, 07:13 AM

Tigger's Vet Monster trip
October 05, 2019
Hi again world, I am not safe in my own home today! Meowmy took Tigger to the scary Vet Monster this morning and Tigger smells of the scaries now. I'm slinking around to find a hiding place to get away from that scary smell. I saw meowmy getting Tigger into the carrier and got stressed out and hid while meowmy was out. Tigger says the Vet Monster bit her with a needle. When it's my turn to go to the Vet Monster I'm going to nip her to tell her Never To Bite My Big Sister With A Needle Monster Again.

Tigger was making friends with Another Cat at the Vet Monster place as well, I can smell it. I am Not Happy.

I'm going to see if hiding under MY blankie makes the scaries disappear. Laters, world.

Old 10-05-19, 01:29 PM
ADDvanced Member

Still under there, Willers?
midnightstar (10-05-19)
Old 10-05-19, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Still under there, Willers?
Willow's on top of HER blankie now

Old 10-09-19, 01:16 PM

New tricks and mat mousies
October 09, 2019
Hi again world, I am managing to train my meowmy. Last night, she got out a webbox stick and I smelled it in her hand so when she said "up" I stood on my back legs like a meercat to smell the nomnom in her hand, which caused her to praise me for being a clever girl, and more importantly, she gave me the nommy piece of webbox.

I've seen Tigger do that "trick" a lot. I told Meowmy I will only do that for nommy webbox.

Me and Tigger have discovered a mat mousie. Tigger keeps insisting the mat mousie is there and keeps going over to it and flops down by it and then grabs it with her back legs and bunny kicks it to make it die.

It's too cold today to go outside so I've been on "alert" on the windowsill for some of the afternoon. I haven't seen next door's cat being a trespasser, but I did see neighbours wandering around in the road and opposite MY house. There have been TRESPASSERS on my territory though: this time the birdies invited themselves onto MY territory so when the weather gets warmer I need to remind them who the BOSS of this house and the garden are.

My jingly toy is calling my name now, I can hear it jingling and it's tormenting me, I'm going to go get it. Laters, world.

Lunacie (10-09-19)
Old 10-09-19, 07:11 PM
ADDvanced Member

Sounds like you're enjoying Autumn, what we call Fall in the U.S.!
midnightstar (10-10-19)
Old 10-16-19, 07:02 PM

Wrestling games and neighbourhood watch
October 16, 2019
Hi again world, me and Tigger have had a wrestling game this morning. Tigger wanted to hunt tail mousies to start with so kept chasing and chewing on the tails of her toy mousies. I joined in the game for a bit then went back to bed and then Tigger tried ambushing me in bed and we had a fun wrestle with each other, before Tigger by accident pulled me off the bed. I've forgiven her though, she didn't mean it. It turned into a game of chase-me-chase-me then a game of hunt all the mousies.

Meowmy makes one of the mousies fly - mousies do not fly! Birdies fly but mousies do not. I then tried to teach Tigger how to hunt MY jingly toy but despite months of me trying to teach her, she STILL does not get how to hunt flying jingly toy.

We've got nosey neighbours round here as well, they keep watching every time me and Tigger go outside, I think they are admiring my colours and Tigger's ability to hunt mousies. Tigger will never get it with hunting birdies though.

I got my own back with those neighbours though, they were busy outside this evening so I hid behind the curtain and watched then through the netting - they cannot see me there!

It's nap time here now so I'm going to find the best warm place for a snooze before Tigger claims it. Laters, world.

Lunacie (10-18-19)
Old 10-21-19, 01:09 PM
ADDvanced Member

Who's your favorite rassler, Willow? Charlotte Flair?
midnightstar (Today)