ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-15, 09:33 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,906 Times in 9,305 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
love this
Yes I love dvdnvwls too. ()
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-27-15)
Old 01-27-15, 08:10 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,056 Times in 7,970 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

My p-doc...man she's awesome!

No judgment. No questioning me. No deeming me as a drug seeker. She listens and is very considerate to how I feel before trying anything new...
And she's so easy to be honest with. I feel safe telling her everything about my experiences and experiments with my medications.

Saw her for a brief session today and she's increasing a mood stabilizer she just put me on a couple weeks ago (have to be really slow with increasing it cause it's got some potentially very nasty side effects if you don't go slow with it)...and I told her all about the HORRIBLE sleeping issues I've been battling all week.
So she gave me a prescription for some anti-anxiety meds she wants me to take only if I feel I absolutely need it.
I hope my sleeping issues are resolved now (have slept like a rock over the last 2 nights and it's been GREAT!)...but I'm dang grateful to have a med that should help knock me out if I ever find myself having such bad sleeping issues again.

I don't know. I don't know how to word it.
I'm just so thankful to have such an awesome psychiatrist. It's so nice to have someone who I don't feel questions me and my motives...or someone who questions my struggles. It's like she just understands and fully believes me. I don't have to justify myself, explain myself or feel guilty around...and it just rocks! lol
So damned nice to have her in my corner.
I wish everyone had an awesome p-doc.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (01-27-15), Little Missy (01-27-15)
Old 01-27-15, 09:11 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

If I didn't know better I'd swear Ole' Shrinkipoo from MI is your pdoc. I am so glad for you! Everybody deserves to have a great one for a good time their life.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-27-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-15, 05:16 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,793 Times in 8,904 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Finally finding a bird feeder that severely limits the massive squirrel feedings. I don't mind feeding them some, too, but they tend to get a bit too expensive after a while. This one holds 3 lbs. of seed, has a "roof" that snaps in place and can't be moved, along with two spring fed holes/poles that open up when the birds land, but close if a heavy squirrel gets on it. They climb the pole and check it out now, but no longer jump on it to try to feed. They're probably just toying with me, waiting to unleash their skills to stash a few pounds of seeds.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-30-15)
Old 01-30-15, 12:31 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Kleenex, raw honey, hot tea, and big fuzzy blankets. *Ah-choo!!!*

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-30-15)
Old 01-30-15, 02:23 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmanagable View Post
Finally finding a bird feeder that severely limits the massive squirrel feedings. I don't mind feeding them some, too, but they tend to get a bit too expensive after a while. This one holds 3 lbs. of seed, has a "roof" that snaps in place and can't be moved, along with two spring fed holes/poles that open up when the birds land, but close if a heavy squirrel gets on it. They climb the pole and check it out now, but no longer jump on it to try to feed. They're probably just toying with me, waiting to unleash their skills to stash a few pounds of seeds.

Poor starving Squirrels!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Flory (01-30-15), Unmanagable (01-30-15)
Old 01-30-15, 02:23 PM

Full episodes of the price is right online...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_price_is_right/

Well...so much for today being a productive day!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 01-30-15, 07:07 PM

Thanked 27,493 Times in 13,309 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

The furniture I want to keep at my mom's place is in storage and the rest will be donated next week.
on an impulse, looked online at condos, called, and well now I have a Plan for Later.
Finally some closure, I am so relieved!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Flory (01-30-15), Little Missy (01-30-15), psychopathetic (01-30-15), Unmanagable (01-30-15)
Old 01-30-15, 09:14 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post

Poor starving Squirrels!

come to mama...I dig squirrels. A lot.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-31-15), Unmanagable (01-30-15)
Old 01-31-15, 04:01 AM

Thanked 27,493 Times in 13,309 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

The more I think about The Plan, the better it sounds! many possibilities!
any major decisions in my life, I've made on a whim. It's happening again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-31-15), Unmanagable (01-31-15)
Old 02-04-15, 11:47 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Tinctures, ferments, acupuncture, epsom salts, natural living foods, fascia fluidity, energy consciousness, and the opportunity to cross paths with so many different nurturing peeps today, along with a pit bull, a boxer mix, a kitty in a tree, several hens and a couple roosters. <3

Old 02-05-15, 09:13 AM

Another three day 50 to 60 degree days warm spell.

Old 02-07-15, 09:26 AM

Russell Stover dark chocolate coconut crème eggs. Lots of them.

Old 02-07-15, 09:27 AM

And brand new bras!!!

Old 02-09-15, 10:12 AM

Soul music.