ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-17, 06:26 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,379 Times in 12,051 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

fresh off the flipper griddle waffles!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-04-17), Smokey405 (09-04-17)
Old 09-04-17, 08:29 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I rolled in like up in smoke. Gotta brush my fangs and mouthguard myself for safety.

my brother is in Florida, having a home built, and I just texted him asking if he wants the emergency hand crank radio and cell phone charger he got for my mum AGES ago. He asked if it still works. Its brand new in the box so he said "overnight it!"

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-04-17), Lunacie (09-04-17), Smokey405 (09-04-17), stef (09-05-17)
Old 09-04-17, 08:49 PM

Thanked 14,983 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

The light is low, the myrrh incense is burning, I'm enjoying Jamaican light roast with cream, and Patsy Cline is on the stereo.

This means things are good.

Were my Sweetest Pea here such that I could massage her head and shoulders, things would not only be great, they would simply be sublime.

I Am Hers and She Is Mine,
Ian
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-04-17), Lunacie (09-04-17), Smokey405 (09-04-17), stef (09-05-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-17, 10:01 PM

oh-oh Missy going down fast...Labour Day didn't last long enough for The Grifters Three.

But I have the boo-koo!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-04-17), Smokey405 (09-04-17), stef (09-05-17)
Old 09-04-17, 10:19 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
oh-oh Missy going down fast...
Better slow, early, and often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
But I have the boo-koo!
As if we ever doubted ya'!

Sleep Well,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-05-17)
Old 09-05-17, 04:00 PM

Thanked 5,752 Times in 2,462 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Just led my first meditation with a group of five people. Really wonderful experience. Things did go well, although it was far from perfect. But the most important thing is that with this specific group of kind people I dare to show vulnerability and dared to show when I wasn't sure about what to do. Where in the past I would have really beaten myself down about my imperfections, I am coming to a place where I can accept them. It feels good to be able to trust and let go of having to control everything.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-05-17), Kaia.S (09-05-17), Lunacie (09-05-17), stef (09-05-17), Unmanagable (09-05-17)
Old 09-05-17, 04:46 PM

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Kaia.S (09-05-17), Little Missy (09-05-17), stef (09-05-17)
Old 09-07-17, 02:31 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

Lightning safety tip of the week: Don't get struck by lightning.
aeon (09-07-17), Little Missy (09-07-17), Lunacie (09-07-17), stef (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 02:40 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,800 Times in 14,077 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Freaked out now. Watched a reconstruction on the Chernobyl reactor disaster.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 03:06 PM

Little Missy (09-07-17), Lunacie (09-07-17), stef (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 03:42 PM

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-07-17), stef (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 04:21 PM

Greyhound1 (09-08-17), Little Missy (09-07-17), stef (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 05:36 PM

Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a great movie tonight. The new adaptation of Stephen King's It. One of the good things is that it didn't try to emulate the movie adaptation from the 90s. This one was really scary in its own right. I really love the work of Stephen King and a lot of the movies based on it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17), stef (09-08-17)
Old 09-07-17, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Freaked out now. Watched a reconstruction on the Chernobyl reactor disaster.
Freaked out a bit today as well. A woman from the south of Canada started talking about how there was fire over all of the US and Canada. I saw some stuff about the Yellowstone Caldera, so I thought it had exploded and that humanity had ended. Turned out she was talking about wildfires. Not cool, but not the catastrophic event that started playing in my head.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17), Smokey405 (09-07-17), stef (09-08-17)
Old 09-08-17, 05:03 AM

My muscles are well stretched again. I <3 yoga!