ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-18, 09:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,931 Times in 12,565 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favorite tv show

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisariver View Post
that's hilarious, i love that! I so relate to eleven.
I wrote a poem about being her. those gym socks, that crazy yellow dress,omg! did she wear a wig?
She wore the pink dress and the gym socks.
No wig, her hair is longish and dark blond.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 11-02-18, 07:28 AM
ADDvanced Member

lisariver is a glorious beacon of lightlisariver is a glorious beacon of lightlisariver is a glorious beacon of lightlisariver is a glorious beacon of lightlisariver is a glorious beacon of light

oops, pink, yes it was, thanks.
I think sometimes it looked yellowish in their eery lighting, if i come across my screenshot I took back then, I will try to post it. but that's funny, your granddaughter sounds creative, mischievous*

*i had to look up this word because I wanted to make sure I wasn't unintentionally insulting anyone.
It was also common for the word to be pronounced with stress on the second syllable until at least 1700. However, 'mischievious' is now viewed as non-standard and tends to be seen in regional, colloquial, or humorous use (when its users are feeling mischievous).Jan 22, 2014

Mischievous is an adjective meaning: ‘causing or showing a fondness for causing trouble in a playful way’ and ‘causing or intending to cause harm or trouble’. It originates from Anglo-Norman French meschevous, which in turn comes from the Old French meschef ‘harm, trouble, mischief’. The sense ‘playfully troublesome’ dates from the late 17th century.
https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/...-mischievious/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
She wore the pink dress and the gym socks.
No wig, her hair is longish and dark blond.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisariver For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-23-19), psychopathetic (11-02-18)
Old 11-12-18, 07:22 PM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 677 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

I like Last man standing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-29-18), psychopathetic (11-12-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-18, 03:27 AM

Thanked 27,498 Times in 13,311 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

there is some cable channel here showing those Busby quints. and channel 6 is doing a french version of Say yes to the Dress ( i don't like that one, though). TLC, slowly conquering the world...
Old 11-13-18, 10:09 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,070 Times in 7,977 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
there is some cable channel here showing those Busby quints. and channel 6 is doing a french version of Say yes to the Dress ( i don't like that one, though). TLC, slowly conquering the world...
I had to google search to see what a busby quint was .

I think I'd last about 10 minutes before I'd be pulling all my hair out and going insane!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 11-13-18, 11:39 AM

Thanked 4,166 Times in 2,151 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Desperate Housewives, Breaking Bad, Friends - of the shows that are no longer playing

Supergirl - still running. I feel like there aren't as many good shows anymore. Either that or I just remember past shows as being better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
SashaBV (11-30-18), stef (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 05:23 PM

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

something good will come along again.
Young Sheldon, I kind of like that. I loved the earlier seasons of the big bang theory.
also: mary tyler moore! there is a statue in mpls where she threw that hat in the air.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
SashaBV (11-30-18)
Old 11-29-18, 10:53 AM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Just finished watching Mr. Robot a while ago. Nice to see a hacking show that takes into account the technical details, albeit still embellishing at points. Also refreshing to see a main character who has opioid addiction, depression (with psychotic features*), and other mental disorders but still gets portrayed as powerful.

*Yep. A surprisingly large minority of major depressive episodes involve hallucinations and/or or delusions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (02-28-19)
Old 11-29-18, 08:38 PM

Thanked 11,491 Times in 6,081 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Mcgyver,the Americans,walking dead,breaking bad,American horror story.
Old 11-29-18, 10:27 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,349 Times in 7,820 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Impractical Jokers is so funny. The only show that can make me laugh out load while watching it. I have to be in the right mood and frame of mind to really enjoy it though.
Old 11-30-18, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
Impractical Jokers is so funny. The only show that can make me laugh out load while watching it. I have to be in the right mood and frame of mind to really enjoy it though.
ooh, that one makes me cringe. i's the one with 2 other guys in a booth giving the joker guy directions, right?

there's a french quiz show called " burger quiz" ( it's set in a diner) with alan chabat and it has all of these hilarious trivia questions. 2 teams which have 2 actors and one contestant.

it was a quirky thing on cable in the late 90s and they brought it back this year. one of the recurring guests keeps saying "we used to get paid for this".
it's both a game show and a parody of game shows, which is the pure genius of this guy. he directed a children's movie based on one of the Asterix comic albums, and it was straight up funny for kids and also they slipped in all of these references and puns for the parents.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-30-18)
Old 12-04-18, 03:43 PM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 677 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Everybody loves Raymond
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-04-18), Rebelyell (01-30-19)
Old 01-30-19, 01:42 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,224 Times in 2,588 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Alone (history channel)
I didn't see this when it was first posted but I'm so glad that someone else besides my husband and I love Alone. It's an amazing show and if I weren't on life saving meds, I would so want to do it.

Also, I can't get enough of "This is Us." The guy that plays Jack use to be on Gilmore Girls and I adored him there and just love him on this show. Also, Mandy Moore I have always thought was beautiful and sweet.

Speechless
Life in Pieces, if it ever comes back
Sherlock
The Goldbergs

Walking Dead has kinda lost me after Glen was killed. Now this whole jump ahead...dunno. I am intrigued though with the new bad guys.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
Old 01-30-19, 05:18 PM

comedy central launched a European channel
Last week I saw " Corporate".
and every evening they show Key & Peale after yesterday's Daily Show.
( all of it is in English with french subtitles.)
Old 01-30-19, 06:40 PM

Thanked 11,491 Times in 6,081 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Use to enjoy walking dead till they brought neghan into it now it's more gang vs gang then a zombie flick anymore.
Love everyone loves Raymond I like that actor that plays his brother,kind reminds me of myself.but maaa Raymond got away w stealing the whole cookie jar and didn't have to hear it..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Andi (02-26-19), psychopathetic (01-31-19)