ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-19, 08:17 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,128 Times in 677 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favorite tv show

I watch American Chopper
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (02-28-19)
Old 02-25-19, 11:12 PM

Thanked 4,165 Times in 2,150 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

I just binged the Umbrella Academy. The first couple episodes were a bit slow for me but I was hooked by the end. A weird sort of superhero tv show that really doesn't feel like a show about superheros.

Why oh why does Netflix drop all episodes at once? Who can resist binging and binging is just so bad for people's healths.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Andi (02-26-19)
Old 02-26-19, 12:03 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,223 Times in 2,587 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm waiting for the next installment of Lost in Space to come on Netflix. I can't say I liked all of their choices in characters but there was some def stuff that was cool. Hub got me hooked when we were younger on watching the originals. I swear that the original doc just played evil and wormy so well...hard to top it. But I agree, the dump all at once just...oy. We binge it too.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-19, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I'm waiting for the next installment of Lost in Space to come on Netflix. I can't say I liked all of their choices in characters but there was some def stuff that was cool. Hub got me hooked when we were younger on watching the originals. I swear that the original doc just played evil and wormy so well...hard to top it. But I agree, the dump all at once just...oy. We binge it too.
That show looks pretty good, think I'll try watching it.

I'm now thinking maybe it isn't that there aren't any good shows to watch anymore but so many of them I watch a whole season in just 2 days, I end up not having anything to watch most of the year.
Andi (02-26-19)
Old 02-26-19, 09:32 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy, Game Of Thrones, 24, any show with good writing and a strong storyline. Also love goofball stuff like Archer, AquaTeen, and Futurama. And documentaries. Lots of documentaries.
acdc01 (02-28-19)
Old 02-27-19, 10:48 AM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,223 Times in 2,587 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

ok, I'll admit it...Bob's Burgers. Hilarious. I use to watch Adventure Time a lot but haven't for awhile.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
Old 02-27-19, 01:01 PM

Thanked 26,921 Times in 12,563 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Finished watching "The Last Kingdom", variety of accents made that confusing.

Have been watching "Nurse Jackie" and re-watching "Call The Midwife."

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 02-27-19, 08:53 PM

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Frasier

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 02-27-19, 09:00 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,348 Times in 7,820 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoy America’s Got Talent. Some of the acts are so unique and incredible talent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-27-19)
Old 02-28-19, 07:30 AM

Thanked 30,768 Times in 14,149 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Finished watching "The Last Kingdom", variety of accents made that confusing.

Have been watching "Nurse Jackie" and re-watching "Call The Midwife."
I quite enjoyed the last kingdom though I don't like the lead actor. He's so wooden. It's not even too inaccurate historically and I love Alfred anyway. There is a statue of him in Winchester which just says "Alfred". No other explanation or description or even any dates. Just Alfred. I've always got a kick out of that whenever we went past. No idea why.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-28-19)
Old 02-28-19, 08:23 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,056 Times in 7,970 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

OH HI Fuzz-Fuzz!!

(((Hugs)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (03-01-19)
Old 02-28-19, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I just finished lost in space. Good enough that I'll watch the next season. Loved the scenery and special effects, so beautiful. And I agree with you about the characters. Plus I really disliked all the romantic pairings. Especially Judy and that mechanic guy (yes they weren't an official couple but they are clearly headed in that direction).

Isn't Judy 17, still a minor? And he looks like he's 35. Plus that guy does all these crappy things and she's an angel who's way too good for him.

What to watch next now since I binged again and have nothing to watch. Maybe I'll try something else someone here mentioned.
Andi (03-01-19)
Old 03-01-19, 11:55 AM

Thanked 30,768 Times in 14,149 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
OH HI Fuzz-Fuzz!!

(((Hugs)))
Old 03-04-19, 05:34 AM

Shockcar is on a distinguished road

It's really hard to pick a favorite TV show since there are many that I like, but The Good PLlace is one of my favorites.
Old 03-09-19, 09:31 PM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 677 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

does anyone watch American chopper