ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-19, 10:08 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,809 Times in 14,083 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Willow's Diary/Blog Typed by her human, supervised by Willow)

Hi again world, there's been a lot happening lately and I'm not sure I like the smell of it.

Last month, meowmy had to go down to a place called "Yorkshire" (wherever that is) overnight because Bad Things had been happening. One family member, meowmy said, is at Human Rainbow Bridge.

I saw meowmy packing and did not like the smell of it. Tigger became much quieter (she seemed to know something was up) and I was restless and edgy trying to work it all out.

Auntie Carli (meowmy's friend) looked after me and Tigger for that one night and were both happy to see a familiar face instead of a stranger.

Tigger quivers her tail at everyone, but I reserved a sneaky tail quiver from me for when I saw meowmy again.

I've also given her a second tail quiver yesterday when she came home from work, because she likes tail quivers and we had tasty tuna as a treat (I did the tail quiver before meowmy got the tuna out)

We also have a spidey in the house at the moment, meowmy keeps trying to catch it to put it outside but is not a good hunter and I keep running to hide from the scary spidey monster. I Do Not Like Scary Spidey Monsters.

Tigger's just come to tell me spidey monster is on the move again so I'm going to hide from it somewhere. I'll update again when I can. Laters, world.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (04-10-19), psychopathetic (04-11-19)
Old 04-11-19, 03:34 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,070 Times in 7,977 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((Will-Wills)))))))

(((((((Tig-Tigs)))))))

(((((((Mid-Mids)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (04-11-19), midnightstar (04-11-19)
Old 04-17-19, 07:36 PM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to all

Great to hear from you, again, Willow! Caught the spidey, yet, Emma?
The Following User Says Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (04-18-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-19, 12:23 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Meowmy's had a lot going on lately. Strange smells from this place called "work" keep getting into the house and I'm not sure what the smells mean. At the moment, meowmy smells of me because I'm on her lap making sure she smells of here and not strange things.

There's been boxes coming into the house recently, meowmy's been buying stuff again and the boxes are MINE. I might let Tigger share if she wants to, shame the boxes are too small for either me or Tigger but you think that stops us trying? Meowmy's been buying Car Things. She say the car needs a bath (and of course when she says that, me and Tigger run off because we do not want soggies on us)

Meowmy's got a plan to take me to the vet for routine stuff, catch me if you can when it's that time, meowmy! I am NOT going to cooperate with the VET to get a needle stuck in me! Meowmy has until next month to get me in, that's when I'm due the nasty needle monster to keep me safe from diseases meowmy says.

Tigger's eye's a little bit sore today, I accidentally caught it earlier when we were roughhousing. Meowmy's seen it and she decided it's okay now, she cleaned it and there's been nothing else out of Tigger's eye. Meowmy's just watching us both tonight.

We have that pidgeon back in the garden and a big scary birdie that makes a loud CAAW noise. I am getting very territorial towards them. They can GO AWAY this is MY territory.

I've had a few runs in over this past month with next door's cat. I chased her away up the garden and was going to bite her on the bum but she moved too quick for me to do that to her.

Meowmy's been checking our teeth this afternoon, or trying to. Tigger started crying like the scaries were getting her (to be fair to meowmy, Tigger cries at anything, up to and including crying when I push her out of the way to get her food so she cries then eats out of my dish, she's a wuss). I gave meowmy The Look Of Doom when she tried to look in my mouth and straight away nipped her gently and pushed her hands away with my paws - claws out but did not sink them in. This time. I told meowmy next time I might.

Meowmy is forgiven though, she got the webbox treats out.

Meowmy says can I get up it's MY dinner time (and Tigger's dinner time) so I need to jump down and get fed by meowmy. Maybe handfed some chicken after dinner. Laters, everyone.

excelsior (05-06-19), Lunacie (05-06-19)
Old 05-06-19, 03:24 PM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to all

Sounds like you AND Meowmie have full bowls! You know, it might rain! That's what usually happens when the car gets a bath!
The Following User Says Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (05-07-19)
Old 06-07-19, 12:05 PM

Hi again world, I've had a lot happen this week. I've not been feeling very well so meowmy's taking me to the vet tomorrow. I am determined that I AM NOT going to see the Needle Man. Meowmy can't fool me. The carrier is out all the time, has been from day one, that isn't the clue but meowmy's been getting out my paperwork. THAT is a big clue of what is coming.

I just been upset this afternoon as well because next door's cat keeps coming into MY garden and she just dared to come into MY YARD so I was on meowmy's lap having a comforting cuddle, then I smelled something strange and went to investigate and saw NEXT DOOR'S CAT in MY YARD! I started off hissing and yowling at Tigger (who was with me), then after me and Tigger had had a hiss at each other, tails puffed up, I pinned my ears back and RAN outside and meowmy heard a lot of screeching and yowling and hissing from me and ran to investigate, only to see next door's cat disappearing out of the yard and I chased her (next door's cat) away under the gate and meowmy then opened the gate and that sent her running up the road to get away from me. I stayed in my yard but GLARED at next door's cat the whole time.

How DARE she come into my yard???????????

I do NOT like strange cats in MY yard.

I did sneak outside yesterday to hide and watch the pidgeon and the other birdies. We also have night time birdies around here now, meowmy says they are bats and owls.

I'm going to go see if there's a safe place in the house to hide from the scary Needle Man, laters world.

aeon (06-07-19), Lunacie (06-07-19)
Old 06-08-19, 05:04 PM

Hi everyone, I was at the vet today, meowmy took me in the car and I YELLED and yowled at her for the whole journey because I Do Not Like Scary Journeys, I Told You That In November Meowmy!

I do not like the vet. She looked in my mouth and stuck a thermometer up my behind, so I escaped from her and hid behind the sharps bin. She had to keep following me to get me out and get me back onto the table. She listened to my heart as well and said I have a heart murmur. I told her where she could put the stethoscope monster and the thermometer monster and the needle monster. She stuck me on some scales and said my weight is fine. I wanted her to tell meowmy that I NEED more chicken-nomnom. FINALLY she let me escape back into MY carrier to snuggle MY teddy. She was rude enough to pull teddy out of my carrier with me. I am NOT HAPPY with her. I've forgiven meowmy though, meowmy gave me some tasty tuna when we got back and gave me a lovely game of Kill The Fluffy Toys.

I'm going to go see where the fluffy toys have escaped to and snuggle MY teddy again. Laters, world.

Lunacie (06-08-19), namazu (06-21-19)
Old 06-21-19, 10:47 AM

Hi again world, this afternoon after meowmy got back in from work I had a scary adventure outside. I decided to sneak outside after Tigger. Tigger showed me the secret way to get into one of the neighbours gardens so I went for a little explore round there.

A dog monster down the road then started barking which unsettled me and I panicked a bit. I was running up and down the garden trying to find my way back to the secret place and meowmy was calling for me and was shaking a tasty bag of dreamies to encourage me back home, she managed to put a few dreamies through the fence and I ate the ones she put through because they are nomnoms, even with a dog monster making a noise.

Tigger must have fetched meowmy to help me get back onto the right side of the fence to get home because she would not have got the dreamies for me otherwise.

Tigger realised what the problem was after it started raining and I still wasn't finding the secret way back through the fence, meowmy still does not know where it was, but after it started raining and meowmy went back inside for inspiration on how to help get me back when she could not reach me and I was panicking, while meowmy was indoors Tigger showed me where the secret sneaky place is so I managed to sneak back through into next door's garden then back through the broken fence that meowmy and the neighbour never fix and back into mine and Tigger's house.

I am NOT going back out THERE again this afternoon. It's all soggies now!

I'm going to try and dry myself off after that adventure. Laters, world.

Lunacie (06-21-19), namazu (06-21-19)
Old 06-21-19, 01:02 PM
ADDvanced Member

Wow! Glad you're still in one piece! Was meowmie shaken up? You're probably taking a cat nap, right now...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (06-21-19), namazu (06-21-19)
Old 07-01-19, 01:58 PM

Hi again world, meowmy took me to the vet again on saturday. I do NOT like the vet, she had another listen to my heart and said that if I need to be sent to sleep in the future for any operations or anything then I might not cope with being sleepies in the future if they have to do that to me.

Apart from that, the vet said I'm purrfectly fine. Of course, I showed my displeasure by giving the vet a nip when she tried to mess with my teddy. What part of my teddy is MINE does the vet not understand?

There's a fly in here now and it's tormenting me by flying around buzzing, I'm going to go catch it and offer it as a gift to Tigger. Speak laters, world.

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (07-01-19)
Old 07-07-19, 08:21 AM

Hi again world, during the week I had a lovely new adventure. Meowmy had let me and Tigger go into the yard to have another explore and make sure next door's cat was leaving OUR yard alone. Meowmy heard a thud and went outside to see if we both were okay and saw me on top of the bins, I was looking through the kitchen window trying to get meowmy to open the kitchen window for me to come back in without using the door, but meowmy says the kitchen window is never opened. Meowmy got the camera out and took a few pictures.

Meowmy's taken to trying to check my teeth more regularly after That Vet Trip just to make sure that my teeths don't start to affect my heart. I've let her do it once but I fight her most of the times when she tries to check them. I do NOT like having my teeths checked, meowmy can stick that idea.

I've had another sneak outside this afternoon as well, then got scared because someone had their Dog Monster running around on the road and it looked at me so I ran back in before it could even start to think about thinking about the idea of coming after me. The thought of considering the idea of chasing me didn't have time to make itself at home in the Dog Monster's brain.

Meowmy's got the dreamies out now to make up for the scaries, I'm going to go get them before Tigger eats them all. Laters, world.

Lunacie (07-07-19)
Old 08-07-19, 07:21 PM

Strange Visitor time

July 12, 2019
Hi again world, I'm going to hide really soon. More strange things have been happening and I don't like the smell of any of this. Meowmy's brother has come to stay for a few days and I don't like strangers being in My House. I'm slinking around trying to find somewhere safe to stay. Tigger's a traitor, she's been snuggling against him already and trying to play with his shoelaces. He's given me dinner because meowmy was at work and he's also given me some dreamies nomnom and tried to play with me (games that I enjoy) but I am having NONE of it. I ate my dinner and the dreamies but I am NOT playing with him, He's a stranger and I do NOT play with strangers.

I was brave before he arrived, yesterday I sneaked outside and managed to get onto the roof, meowmy does not know how in the name of dreamies treats I managed it and I am not about to tell her either. Meowmy couldn't get pictures though, I refused to let her get pictures and was down before she could even get the camera.

Time I changed hiding place, meowmy can see me. Laters, world.

Lunacie (08-07-19)
Old 08-07-19, 07:22 PM

Kisses and walking dreamies treats

July 17, 2019
Hi again world, meowmy's brother went away again so I'm happy now. I don't like Strangers In My House. I would not play with the toys with him no matter what. He is NOT my meowmy. I only play with Tigger and meowmy. Nobody else.

I was so happy once he had gone that I gave meowmy a couple of little kisses to let her know I loves her and she is MINE.

I got some yummy food now as well, it's in gravy and gravy is nomnom, so I'll be having that for dinner later.

I've just been for another explores outside and I hid in next door's hedge and kept watch for any unsuspecting dreamies or webbox treats walking by. I never see them though, so I don't know how meowmy catches them. Meowmy can't even catch flies, she's a hopeless hunter!

Speaking of flies, we have one in here now so if Meowmy is watching I'm going to show her how to hunt a tasty fly. Laters, world.

Lunacie (08-07-19)
Old 08-07-19, 07:22 PM

Poorly tummy and territorial dispute

August 07, 2019

Hi again world, recently I've not been very well again. I've had diarreah on and off for a few days, its settling again now though (meowmy thinks ........ she does not know that i been pooing in the territory of my enemy who we have since found out is actually a boy not a girl, tabby and white and he can hiss off I really do not like him.

Meowmy says I have to see the vet on Saturday for the diarreah, even if it has completely gone away. I am NOT impressed with this idea.

Tigger would not leave my tail alone this morning, she started chasing her own tail around and when I wagged my tail to warn her off from doing that, she then jumped on MY tail, scaring me across the bed. Naughty Tigger.

We have both been exploring the garden as well, I've taken to hiding in the fence to watch the birdies next door in the garden, I will not hurt them though, I just watch them cause I want to play.

I just had a territorial dispute through the door though, Meowmy says it was my reflection because the door has some glass in it and I was looking through the glass. I don't believe her though so am going to chase that TRESPASSER off again. It does everything I do, which is so annoying.

Meowmy is going to be my bed again tonight so I'm going to go check for trespassers one last time then I'm going to order meowmy to bed. Laters, world.

Lunacie (08-07-19)
Old 08-11-19, 10:45 AM

Nasty medication
August 11, 2019
Hi again world, I had my trip to the vet yesterday. The vet has put me on some nasty slimy stuff that meowmy has to put on my paws. She's having to chase me round the house to give me that stuff because I Do Not Like Slimies On My Paw Or In My Mouth. I have to have that stuff twice a day for a few days, which I am Not Happy about.

My tummy is more settled now but I have to stay on it for a few more days, meowmy says, which is what the vet said as well.

It's all soggies outside, as me and Tigger discovered the hard way. Both of us sneaked out into the yard this afternoon, only to find the ground is soggies and there's wet stuff that keeps falling from the sky. It's Meowmy's fault. Meowmy says it's rain, I say it's the soggy monster.

Tigger's just come over wanting to play chase-me-chase-me so I'm going to go play with Tigger for a bit, hopefully by the time we have tired ourselves out and had a nap the soggy monster will be gone. Laters, world.

excelsior (08-21-19), Lunacie (08-11-19)