ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-19, 03:34 PM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to all
Re: Willow's Diary/Blog Typed by her human, supervised by Willow)

The blog's back! It hasn't been a dull summer, has it, Willow?
The Following User Says Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (08-21-19)
Old 08-21-19, 05:12 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,806 Times in 14,081 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Sneaky explores and winged rats
August 21, 2019
Hi again world, we have a winged rat in the garden again. Meowmy says it's a pidgeon but it keeps coming onto MY territory and I say it's a winged rat. I keep asking Meowmy to make it go away and I have little rages towards it when I see it TRESPASSING on MY territory. I chased it this morning before Meowmy went out to work and I also had another fight with next door's cat. Not as serious as I normally have with him, he saw me coming and ran for his life and I bit him on his backside, complete with a warning growl to warn him he can expect to get worse from me if he EVER dares to come back here.

When Meowmy got back in from work, I dashed outside into the Dark Monster to have another explores outside. Meowmy's night vision is hopeless, she could not see me in the dark, but I could see her. Meanie Meowmy though dashed to the gate and stopped me and Tigger from sneaking out onto the road though, before getting us both back in so we could have our dinner.

I'm going to go have another snooze now and dream of biting that winged rat and that TRESPASSER from next door. Laters, world.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
excelsior (08-23-19), Lunacie (08-21-19)
Old 08-23-19, 11:05 AM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to allexcelsior is a name known to all

Now, Willow, maybe you and pigeon can be friends! Birds of a feather... How's her eyes?
midnightstar (08-23-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-19, 04:12 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excelsior View Post
Now, Willow, maybe you and pigeon can be friends! Birds of a feather... How's her eyes?
i think shes got a bit of hayfever

Old 08-24-19, 05:04 PM

Night time birdie and scary spidey monster
August 24, 2019
Hi again world, the night time birdie is back after disappearing for a few weeks. He comes to the window when it's dark outside and I sit on the windowsill and have a chat with him. He tells me about the exciting beetlies outside and what they are doing, and we talk about what the neighbourhood cats are doing. He tells me when there has been a TRESPASSER in MY garden and who it is so once it's daylight and meowmy lets me go for another explores outside, I go outside and beat the TRESPASSER up. It's normally next door's cat, I have everyone else down the road too scared to come near MY territory. They cross the road to avoid feeling my wrath, which is the way it should be.

Meowmy says the night time birdie is a bat but I say he's a night time birdie.

Last night, we had a bit of excitement again though. There was a huuuuuuuuuuge spidey monster right next to meowmy's bed. Meowmy says there are spideys bigger than that - daddy long legs - but that one was scary! I stood on my back legs to have a sniff when I saw it but it then moved really fast across the wall. I dived for cover, telling meowmy to Get The Spidey Monster Away From Me!!!!!!!!!

The night time birdie is at the window again so I'm going to go chirrup at him and listen to his day. Laters, world.

Old 08-26-19, 09:41 AM

Scary Horsie Monster
August 26, 2019
Hi again world, I do not like the smell or sound coming from a neighbour's garden. There's been a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge new creature appearing in there and it's a scaries. Meowmy says it's a horsie but I say it's a horsie monster. It made an awful, scary noise yesterday afternoon at seeing me outside of it's territory. I ran for my life back to my own territory - the horsie monster is welcome to that territory!

It kept making noises after me, even nutcase Tigger was scared and ran back in with me. Both of us are refusing to go near that garden now in case the horsie monster wants us both for dinner. What do horsie monsters actually eat? Meowmy says they eat grass but it has big teeth so I don't want to risk finding out if meowmy is right or not.

Last night it kept making it's noises and every time it made it's strange noises I got frantic and tried to hide in bed with meowmy. This went on for nearly an hour before I figured if I hid downstairs the horsie monster isn't as loud so I hid there for the rest of the night. I am not going to say where downstairs I hid, just in case the horsie monster decides to try finding me for dinner.

I eventually decided half an hour before meowmy had to get up for work, that the scary horsie monster was asleep and I came back upstairs to MY bed.

Going to sneak outside again now to make sure the scary horsie monster isn't trying to take over MY territory. Laters, world.

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-26-19)
Old 08-26-19, 12:41 PM
ADDvanced Member

Well, maybe she's just trying to be NEIGHborly! Seriously, that's so neet! Is she for riding? A workhorse?
midnightstar (08-26-19)
Old 08-26-19, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Well, maybe she's just trying to be NEIGHborly! Seriously, that's so neet! Is she for riding? A workhorse?
she's for pulling a cart carriage type thing, i dont know a huge amount about horses i admit

Old 08-26-19, 12:50 PM

the scary noise the horse made was a whinnie (sp) <3

Old 08-27-19, 12:23 PM
ADDvanced Member

Willow: 'Big doggie?'

Tigg: 'Dunno. Thought doggies said woof- woof.'

Willow: 'Toss it a milk bone?'
midnightstar (08-27-19)
Old 08-27-19, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Willow: 'Big doggie?'

Tigg: 'Dunno. Thought doggies said woof- woof.'

Willow: 'Toss it a milk bone?'
More like:

Willow: what in the name of dreamies treats is that? i am out of here *runs away*
Tigger: hey wait for me i dunno what it is either and i'm not about to find out *runs back indoors with Willow*
*horse whinnies after them*
Tigger and Willow: holy crap it has big teeths it's going to eat us helllllllp us meowmy *both run to find a hidey hole*

excelsior (08-27-19)
Old 08-27-19, 06:15 PM
ADDvanced Member

Do you know this neighbor? Maybe you can go over and feed her an apple!
midnightstar (08-28-19)
Old 08-28-19, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Do you know this neighbor? Maybe you can go over and feed her an apple!
No they don't like people going near their house, they come and go as they please with the horse.

Old 08-30-19, 03:09 PM

Claw Clip Monster, Bath Mice and squabbles with my sister
August 30, 2019
Hi again everyone, meowmy's been after me again with the Claw Clipper Monster. She got Tigger and did Tigger's claws. Tigger warned me that Meowmy had the clippers out by crying and wailing as meowmy was doing her claws, so I panicked and ran for my life to hide from the scary claw clipper monster. Meowmy finished doing Tigger's claws then spent about 10 minutes chasing me round the house to do my claws for me. She cornered me in the bedroom so I shut my eyes and pretended nothing was happening while Meowmy did my claws for me, then I hid in bed when meowmy let me go.

Tigger's been showing me where the Bath Mousies are, so I've also been in the bath to find any unsuspecting Bath Mousies, but I didn't see any. Meowmy sneaked up on me and got some photos of me playing in the bath.

Meowmy's got a New Box after a delivery so I've been exploring it to see what there is in there. If I fits in there I sits in there. Meowmy is Not Allowed to get photos of me in the New Box though. I have told her that.

I had a little squabble with my big sister Tigger as well tonight, meowmy does not know what the squabble was about, she didn't see it but she heard me letting out a short yowl to Tigger and smacking her with my paw. Tigger was playing with my twitchy tail but meowmy does not know this, that was the reason why I let out a short sharp yowl and smacked her for it.

Tigger's asking me nicely now for a game of chase-me-chase-me so I'm going to go play with her now. Laters, world.

Lunacie (08-30-19)
Old 09-02-19, 02:57 PM

Scary Duvet Monster and Night Time Insults
September 02, 2019
Hi again world, Willow here again. I am Not Happy with Tigger today. Last night I had settled for a snooze and Tigger jumped up to be next to me and I wanted to snooze not play, so I told her to move her big butt and let me have my snooze, ready for the Night Time Birdie to come and say hi to me with the latest news. Tigger started complaining then went off to sulk about the fact I told her she has a big butt. She keeps asking me now if her stripies make her butt look big.

The Night Time Birdie showed up later than normal, so I got excited and had a long conversation with him before he had to go again (meowmy says he didn't get a word in edgeways, I was chatting so much to him telling him all about my day)

Meowmy's been changing the bed today, the scary duvet monster jumped on top of Tigger which made Tigger into a big scary monster. Tigger says there was Bed Mice in there but I don't believe her. She tunnelled under the sheet first to look for bed mice, then the duvet when meowmy was making the duvet stay still on the bed. Meowmy was laughing at her, but I don't see what was so funny. What is so funny about the Duvet Monster coming alive like that? Meowmy says it was only Tigger making it move, Tigger says it was the bed mice, I don't know who to believe.

I'm going to go and see if the Duvet Monster is behaving itself now or if it's eaten my sister. Laters, world.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
excelsior (09-03-19), Lunacie (09-02-19)