ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-19, 10:14 PM

Thanked 34,233 Times in 15,486 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The weather

It's rainy and windy in SF.
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 02:08 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,921 Times in 12,563 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Freezing temps and drizzle the last two days. Not enough to bring down power
lines, but the roads are treacherous so many schools are closed and events are
cancelled.

We were glad it wasn't bad enough to keep us home last night as we enjoyed
the autism social group. Last time there were only older boys who joined the
adults in conversation, this time there was a girl about her age to play video
games with and she really enjoyed herself.

I had an abdominal migraine hit in the middle of the evening, and barely kept
from vomiting all over the table. 99% of abdominal migraines happen in kids.
Sometimes I get tired of being the freaky unusual person.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-06-19), stef (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 04:47 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

Denver just got 4-6" of snow over the last two hours. It's a **** show on the roads out here...
Lunacie (02-06-19), namazu (02-06-19), stef (02-06-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-19, 05:01 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,223 Times in 2,587 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

They had a woman on Ellen that bought rooms for the homeless in Chicago during the vortex cold. She started out with 30 rooms at a hotel from her own pocket that finally accepted the homeless people, others refused her request. She went to look for help to find the homeless and bring them to the hotel with a post that went viral. She went from paying for 1 day herself to over 72 rooms, housing 122 people for 5 days. She also went and bought them supplies for staying at the hotels. Amazing.

For me, we are now looking at flooding. Cracks me up.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-06-19), stef (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 06:00 PM

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

-1 "feels like-24" will be - 35 tonight

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 08:22 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
-1 "feels like-24" will be - 35 tonight
Wind chill here will only be -10 tonight and tomorrow.

But we can expect more ice. And probably power outages.

Nove had school today but I expect it will be cancelled tomorrow.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Greyhound1 (02-06-19), namazu (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 09:11 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,348 Times in 7,820 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I can’t say. You guys would hate me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (02-08-19), Lunacie (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 09:13 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,427 Times in 10,810 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

We've had really pleasant temperatures here the past couple of days, but it's been very, very wet and our yard was practically a lake today.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-07-19), Lunacie (02-06-19)
Old 02-06-19, 11:12 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
I can’t say. You guys would hate me.
I know I would.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 02-06-19, 11:34 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I know I would.
Wow, that hurts.
Old 02-06-19, 11:43 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

For all the haters.

Quote:
West Palm Beach forecast
Thursday, Feb. 7
78° /68°F
Clouds and sun; pleasant
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-07-19)
Old 02-06-19, 11:45 PM

This is a long ten or more days.

Old 02-07-19, 12:20 AM

Thunder.

Lightning.

Rain.

But it is raining ICE.

namazu (02-07-19), stef (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 03:55 AM

Thanked 5,585 Times in 2,411 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

It's 37C (100f) today. There was a storm last night with thunder and lightening. As usual the lightening started a bushfire not far but far enough away from where I live so I'm not in danger unless the wind changes which is unlikely at this time of the day.

The evacuation centers don't take pets so people are volunteering their properties for any horses that need refuge.

Meanwhile over the other side of the country they are flooded and there are crocodiles swimming down the streets. And in the south they are in fire too.
Andi (02-08-19), Lunacie (02-07-19), namazu (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 08:02 AM

-11feels like -24

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-07-19)