ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-19, 01:15 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,921 Times in 12,563 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The weather

Not as cold here as where Lil Missy is at.

But everything is covered with a thick sheet of ice.

Thankfully it didn't bring down the power lines in our area.

Wind chill makes the feel like temperature 0 degrees.

So even with the sun shining brightly I don't expect any thawing.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-07-19), Rebelyell (02-10-19)
Old 02-07-19, 01:27 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,223 Times in 2,587 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

We're still warm, wet, and muddy. For the past few days it's been like pea soup outside. I swear I'm living on the moors. Weather man says the cold is heading our way.

@Hound...all I have to say is bite me. But isn't that cold for you?

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-08-19), namazu (02-07-19), Rebelyell (02-09-19), stef (02-09-19)
Old 02-07-19, 08:18 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,348 Times in 7,820 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post

@Hound...all I have to say is bite me. But isn't that cold for you?

No, that’s about normal temps this time of year. It was colder last week. We had a couple of days with lows in the upper 40’s and highs in the low 60’s. It was also very windy and rainy. With the wind chill, it was chilly. Then it got up into the low 80’s at the beginning of this week.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Andi (02-08-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-19, 11:55 AM
Forummarm

Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

What I mean is that you're wearing a coat and saying...brrrrrr.

Old 02-08-19, 12:05 PM

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

ooh! ooh! I am!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Andi (02-08-19)
Old 02-08-19, 01:31 PM

Thanked 26,921 Times in 12,563 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

More sun today. And the ice is melting!

Temps are still well below freezing, so there will be
some slick spots tonight.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-08-19)
Old 02-08-19, 02:43 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post

Meanwhile over the other side of the country they are flooded and there are crocodiles swimming down the streets.
Just another day in Australia? 😂😂
tudorose (02-09-19)
Old 02-08-19, 03:47 PM
Forummarm

@Rose...let me just say, if I saw a croc swimming down my street...yeah, I'm so moving. Like, tomorrow.

I'm also afraid of fire. Hub and I have thought about moving somewhere west but the sheer number of fires they have. I don't see it happening.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
tudorose (02-09-19)
Old 02-09-19, 03:54 AM

Thanked 5,585 Times in 2,411 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
@Rose...let me just say, if I saw a croc swimming down my street...yeah, I'm so moving. Like, tomorrow.

I'm also afraid of fire. Hub and I have thought about moving somewhere west but the sheer number of fires they have. I don't see it happening.
There were snakes at the shop today. Actually there are snakes everywhere ATM but these were rather large. There was a wildlife display and a lot of people were freaking out. But there are snake catchers who respond free of charge to remove critters of which there really quite a lot of late. I had one in my house about 20 years ago. It gave me a bit of a fright. Most significant deadly creature I've been close to was a 4 meter tiger shark that swam to under my kayak whilst fishing. Magnificent!

Honestly I'm more scared of people than critters...
Lunacie (02-09-19)
Old 02-09-19, 08:42 AM

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

It looks as though we are going back to normal winter temps. Finally.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-09-19)
Old 02-09-19, 11:32 AM

Thanked 11,485 Times in 6,080 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Id love to have me a snakeskin vest or snakeskin or croc boots.hell I'd even take a croc or snake skin motorcycle seat or seat covers for my truck or car.the list is endless!! Lol.weather here has been loopy Dee loo.it was 60 for 2 days then 50s now it's like 25 out..between all the rain and thaw the freaking lawn is a flipping mud pit.last weekend I washed the ATV n road salt off the camaro.they put so much salt down and being it got warm it's getting airborne and messing w everyone's sinuses n.breathing etc
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
tudorose (02-09-19)
Old 02-09-19, 11:36 AM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Australia has alot of poisonous species N reptiles including people.we have a few bad species copperheads.rattlesnakes tics brown recluse n black widows.mainly I think the people are the most poisonous in NJ..lotta selfish aholes liars n thieves backstabbers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-09-19), Little Missy (02-09-19), tudorose (02-09-19)
Old 02-09-19, 12:13 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,348 Times in 7,820 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Australia has alot of poisonous species N reptiles including people.we have a few bad species copperheads.rattlesnakes tics brown recluse n black widows.mainly I think the people are the most poisonous in NJ..lotta selfish aholes liars n thieves backstabbers
People are the most poisonous and dangerous species in the world.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (02-09-19), tudorose (02-09-19)
Old 02-09-19, 10:59 PM
Forum Guru

eeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished road

Old 02-09-19, 11:12 PM

I can't stand this yoyo weather it's making my body n head hurt bad.ijust want it to stop
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (02-10-19), stef (02-10-19), tudorose (02-10-19)