ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-19, 06:56 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,585 Times in 2,411 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roll call. Who is still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
There are more guest that use the forum than members. People may be using other media to communicate with each other. Why do you want to know. Are you thinking of shutting the from down
Shut it down? lol no
Lunacie (01-25-19), midnightstar (01-24-19), psychopathetic (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 06:58 PM

tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberwillow View Post
I'm lurking now and then, when I remember to.

Life after major cancer surgery has become full of pacing myself through hobbies, friends, returning to fitness and work.
Amber I'm so glad to see you xxx

Returning to work sounds like a good sign??
midnightstar (01-24-19), psychopathetic (01-24-19), stef (01-25-19)
Old 01-24-19, 07:03 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,806 Times in 14,081 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
There are more guest that use the forum than members. People may be using other media to communicate with each other. Why do you want to know. Are you thinking of shutting the from down
I hope this forum never shuts down
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-25-19), psychopathetic (01-24-19), Rebelyell (01-24-19), tudorose (01-24-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-19, 07:25 PM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,197 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
Amber I'm so glad to see you xxx

Returning to work sounds like a good sign??
Thanks tudorose. Yes, all of that stuff is a good sign. In two weeks I start a three month cancer recovery fitness program funded by the Dept of Health... I'm hoping that will have an awesome flow-on benefit to all areas of my life.

Not moving much today though. It's supposed to reach 44 degrees C before the change come in late this afternoon. I hope you are staying cool. xx
namazu (01-24-19), psychopathetic (01-24-19), stef (01-25-19), tudorose (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 07:31 PM

My concern is that if people don't start participating then others who are here will feel less inclined to post.

Calling it as I see it I know this is an information resource and as such there will be bots that show as guests. Fair enough but I watched the number of guests on this thread after I posted this and you can't tell me they all bots.

So to the hordes of people not posting what are you going to read when no one posts here anymore? I'm not addressing this to those in dire situations as I know there are some but when the guest count is over 90%....

I planned to post some stuff I learned about while I was away from here but TBH I don't want to post to people who refuse to show themselves
Lunacie (01-25-19)
Old 01-24-19, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberwillow View Post
Thanks tudorose. Yes, all of that stuff is a good sign. In two weeks I start a three month cancer recovery fitness program funded by the Dept of Health... I'm hoping that will have an awesome flow-on benefit to all areas of my life.

Not moving much today though. It's supposed to reach 44 degrees C before the change come in late this afternoon. I hope you are staying cool. xx
I'm so glad to hear it's looking positive!! We had the 40 degrees last week. We must have got Melbourne weather coz it's been raining and cold in Perth.
psychopathetic (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 07:37 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,427 Times in 10,810 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I planned to post some stuff I learned about while I was away from here but TBH I don't want to post to people who refuse to show themselves
I don't understand the logic of withholding potentially helpful information from everyone because someone who doesn't post might benefit...

Post away, everyone! Keep things lively, for both regulars and lurkers!
The Following User Says Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-19, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post
I don't understand the logic there -- "I'm going to withhold potentially helpful information from everyone because someone who doesn't post might benefit!"

Post away, everyone! Keep things lively, for both regulars and lurkers!
Info about ADHD no problem.

Really personal stuff that's gonna take me a long time to write. Time wise I don't have a lot time and TBH I'd rather put that time into helping a friend on messenger who will interact with me.

That's just how I feel. This place was an information resource in 2003. Then it became a social hub. Now I feel like we're on display to those who would rather watch than participate.
namazu (01-24-19), psychopathetic (01-24-19), stef (01-25-19)
Old 01-24-19, 07:54 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,056 Times in 7,970 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I hope this forum never shuts down
Yeah me too. This forum sure has done a lot for me. Still does...even as inactive as it is lately.
So glad that there's at least a few regulars still around.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (01-25-19), stef (01-25-19), tudorose (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 08:01 PM

Thanked 11,485 Times in 6,080 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still around dammit! There ain't no shutting me down or up!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-25-19), psychopathetic (01-24-19), tudorose (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 08:02 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,427 Times in 10,810 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Info about ADHD no problem.

Really personal stuff that's gonna take me a long time to write. Time wise I don't have a lot time and TBH I'd rather put that time into helping a friend on messenger who will interact with me.
Ah...that I understand.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-24-19), stef (01-25-19), tudorose (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I'm still around dammit! There ain't no shutting me down or up!!
I wish we were in the same time zone!! The best time to talk is when I'm at work and supposed to be working!
psychopathetic (01-24-19), Rebelyell (01-25-19), stef (01-25-19)
Old 01-24-19, 08:09 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit sit down and get back to work hooman!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-24-19), stef (01-25-19), tudorose (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 08:10 PM

I'm not in the same time zone I'm in the freaking ozone half the time lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-24-19), tudorose (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 10:49 PM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 677 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

What does BOTS and TBH stand for
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post: