ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-19, 07:40 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

mhyper790 is a glorious beacon of lightmhyper790 is a glorious beacon of lightmhyper790 is a glorious beacon of lightmhyper790 is a glorious beacon of lightmhyper790 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi!

Hello

I havn't been on this forum in so long, I wonder how many people are still members that I used to interact with?

How is everyone doing?

You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing -- that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something.

Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)

Old 09-16-19, 09:04 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,344 Times in 7,818 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi!

Welcome back! There’s still a few long time members around you might remember.
Old 09-17-19, 01:00 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,913 Times in 12,558 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back. I was curious and took a peek, it's been about 6 years!
What brought you back again?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-19, 10:23 PM

MickeMouseFan will become famous soon enough

The forum seems to be much quieter now than it used to be 6 - 12 months ago. Still plenty of rusted-on people here, though.