ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-06, 02:23 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 1,633 Times in 574 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Talking ADD Forums around the world

In an attempt to identify how far across the globe the ADD Forums has travelled, we recently did some research on our membership demographics. We have members from over 60 countries around the world. Here is the geographic coverage, as it stands today:
  1. Afghanistan
  2. Argentina
  3. Australia
  4. Belgium
  5. Brazil
  6. Canada
  7. Chile
  8. China
  9. Columbia
  10. Denmark
  11. Egypt
  12. Estonia
  13. Finland
  14. France
  15. Germany
  16. Greece
  17. Greenland
  18. Hong Kong
  19. Hungary
  20. Iceland
  21. India
  22. Indonesia
  23. Iraq
  24. Ireland
  25. Israel
  26. Italy
  27. Jamaica
  28. Japan
  29. Jordan
  30. Lebanon
  31. Liberia
  32. Mexico
  33. Netherlands
  34. New Zealand
  35. Norway
  36. Nova Scotia
  37. Pakistan
  38. Peru
  39. Philippines
  40. Poland
  41. Portugal
  42. Puerto Rico
  43. Romania
  44. Russian Federation
  45. Saudi Arabia
  46. Singapore
  47. South Africa
  48. Spain
  49. Sweden
  50. Switzerland
  51. Taiwan
  52. Thailand
  53. Turkey
  54. Uganda
  55. Ukraine
  56. United Kingdom
  57. United States
  58. Uruguay
  59. Venezuela
  60. Vietnam
  61. Virgin Islands

Please let me know if i've missed your country!

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.

Last edited by Andi; 01-09-06 at 06:22 AM..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (06-05-11), Blanched Dubois (05-04-13), doiadhd (07-10-10), itsanADHDthing (11-13-10), Pugwall (08-28-13), salleh (05-04-13), zannie (12-06-10)
Old 01-08-06, 06:57 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,224 Times in 2,588 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
What about Andiland?

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (02-09-13), doiadhd (07-10-10), Drewbacca (03-16-13), salleh (06-19-16)
Old 01-08-06, 07:13 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
How could I have missed that?

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (07-10-10)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-06, 07:21 PM
Forummarm

Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
{sniffles} I don't know but you were there when I planted the flag and said, "I DECLARE THIS LAND IN THE NAME OF ANDI!!! HERE FORTH IT WILL BE CALLED ANDILAND!!!" I filed papers for it to be my own country and everything. I don't think Florida will mind...do you?

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (07-10-10)
Old 01-08-06, 07:45 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Probably not...Florida was the Sunshine State...What's the slogan for Andiland?

doiadhd (07-10-10)
Old 01-08-06, 07:50 PM
Forummarm

shhhhh Ms_sunshine would have wanted her stake in the claim...pfft...sunshine state

....ummmmmm let's see...where the sun shines and the sand is warm...I should be tan but my butt is bornd

{yes, that is NY'er for burned}

Andiland...Butt bornd Country

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (07-10-10), tinywiney (08-17-10)
Old 01-08-06, 07:53 PM
Ghost in the Machine

{laughing} Can see your currency, with pictures of various body parts with tanlines...and of course, the official import of your country...Solarcain

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (07-10-10), tinywiney (08-17-10)
Old 01-08-06, 08:05 PM
Forummarm

See, I live in a grand sandcastle and the offical currency are sand dollars. The serfs are beach goers and my constables are lifeguards. I'll have my own Bay Watch type episode soon without the half-witted busty bimbos and the old guy that needs more than just a jacket on

Although, there is one lifeguard that ummmm...BAAAA-BY!!! Head constable material But ummmm, I'll save that for a parliament discussion. Offical Andiland business don't ya know

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
tinywiney (08-17-10)
Old 01-08-06, 08:18 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Official State Bird: Seagull
Official State Flag: Flowered Lycra bathingsuit material
Official State Vehicle: Dune Buggy
Official State Holiday Spokesperson: Sandy Claus
Official State Flower: Seaweed

State employment currently available for Cabana Boys and Sunscreen Application Professionals

tinywiney (08-17-10)
Old 01-08-06, 11:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

scuro has disabled reputation
How could you miss Canada? The greatest country on earth!?!!!

Scuro ->Waves his red maple leaf in the hope, like all Canadians, that Americans will notice them.
The Following User Says Thank You to scuro For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-15-14)
Old 01-09-06, 06:21 AM
Forummarm

Omg, when we did this we even SAID Canada...1000 apologies to our wonderful, lovely Canadian members. We sincerely do love and appreciate all that you contribute to the forums. {Bops our fearless leader on the head} I shall fix it.

Andi...*Waves red maple leaf and sings Ohhhhhh Cannnnnnnnada....hmmmm hmmmm hmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmmm hmmmmmm....as she fixes it*

Old 01-09-06, 09:58 AM
Ghost in the Machine

My Sincerest apologies to our Canadian friends! Anyone else I missed, please let us know.

Thanks!

doiadhd (07-10-10)
Old 03-02-06, 11:00 AM
Ghost in the Machine

Please welcome our new friends from Thailand

doiadhd (07-10-10)
Old 03-02-06, 04:27 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Please welcome our new friends from Peru

doiadhd (07-10-10)
Old 03-02-06, 05:35 PM
ADDvanced Member

jess will become famous soon enough
Hey you guys wot bout me im in a small island off the channel called Guernsey whooooooooo Hi Bet none of you have been here !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jess For This Useful Post:
doiadhd (07-10-10)