ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-18, 07:53 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,719 Times in 13,717 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post

I'm not laughing at you...
...Okay so maybe I AM laughing at you! But it's only because I SO relate and know how much of a pain in the a** it is to be like this.
Wait...why do I find that funny.

Oh how I confuse myself!!
I was so tired after that post that I basically just browsed the net for rubbish for about an hour...and then finally got back to work. I guess it makes sense for impulse control to get worse with tiredness ..

Also laugh away, no problem. I'm genuinely glad if it gave you a chuckle because that's at least something good that's coming out of my stupidity.

By the way I totally confuse myself as well..often in very disturbing ways..
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-10-18)
Old 08-10-18, 06:07 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really nice

I checked my body weight and i saw that i am 75kg
I have been dieting since beginning of the summer. Lost 12kg with a healthy diet
My goal is 70-72 kg , i am going to buy new jeans and t-shirts , really tight ones
I m in my best shape now , when school begins , i am going take my meds daily
Hopefully i wont be skeleton . Normally i use ritalin before reading book in summer time and it doesnt supress my appetite. But not sure what will happen when i switch up to 72mg of methylphenidate
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (08-10-18)
Old 08-10-18, 06:16 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,455 Times in 7,198 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Holy ****! Great job Em & Ems!!!

((EMRE))

p.s.
Sorry for such a tiny e-(((hug)))...it's just that you're barely even there so anything more and I risked squishing you!!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-10-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-18, 07:28 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really nice

Quote:
Holy ****! Great job Em & Ems!!!

((EMRE))

p.s.
Sorry for such a tiny e-(((hug)))...it's just that you're barely even there so anything more and I risked squishing you!!!
Thank you , you can call me Em
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-10-18)
Old 08-10-18, 07:42 PM
Committee Member

By the way , i have a stock of adhd medication for 1 year . I stocked 30 packets of cigarettes 2-3 months ago , i predicted our crisis(adhd meds are imported hard to find now) , exchanged my all savings with Euro and i made incredible profit since May 2018 , i spent a lot of money and still have profit about %40 It is going to be much more coming week
Also interest rates going to rocket and i will make more profit when it happens, if they reach a deal with IMF maybe i would buy Turkish stock shares. I always dreamed about making huge money in a crisis lke they did in big short film . Now i live in that dream

Meds check
Cigarettes check
Foreign currency check

Too much winning in short time

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-10-18), psychopathetic (08-10-18)
Old 08-10-18, 08:14 PM

Thanked 25,585 Times in 11,923 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre22 View Post
By the way , i have a stock of adhd medication for 1 year . I stocked 30 packets of cigarettes 2-3 months ago , i predicted our crisis(adhd meds are imported hard to find now) , exchanged my all savings with Euro and i made incredible profit since May 2018 , i spent a lot of money and still have profit about %40 It is going to be much more coming week
Also interest rates going to rocket and i will make more profit when it happens, if they reach a deal with IMF maybe i would buy Turkish stock shares. I always dreamed about making huge money in a crisis lke they did in big short film . Now i live in that dream

Meds check
Cigarettes check
Foreign currency check

Too much winning in short time

Are you planning to sell meds and cigarettes to others? Is that legal there?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-10-18)
Old 08-10-18, 08:33 PM
Committee Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Are you planning to sell meds and cigarettes to others? Is that legal there?
Of course not i stocked for myself
I m not sure how bad will crisis be , It only begun
But at least i saved myself
Goverment has to adjust med prices otherwise pharma companies willnot be willing to provide meds to market
But it has a big price because government insurance pay all meds , for ADHD. Until 25 age
It means that insurance costs will double , in otherwords we need a tight budget but healthcare expenses will double so government is resisting to adjust
I have been waiting for this financial crisis since 2015(Fed started hiking rates)
And we have a real estate baloon , when interwst rates rocket it will explode even young population cant save estate market
I saw that crisis is incoming on May , took my own precautions and invested in foreign currency
Perfect chaos, storm has started and i am ready for it
Old 08-13-18, 04:58 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm on a strict sleeping schedule I put myself on that I started on the 21st of july. 2 hours of no electronics...in bed by 12 am, and up between 8 and 9am (my schedule started slightly different then this, but this is what's been working or me).

Tonight's the second night that I've messed up.
It's now 3am and I haven't even tried to go to sleep yet.

It's okay though. I'm only human...I'm allowed some "off days" here an there. Just as long as I don't make them a habit.
Besides...over all I think I'm doing great. So who cares that I've messed up a couple of times.
Like I did the last time...I'll jump back in on the routine once again tomorrow . I'm looking forward to it actually. It's been nice having an actual set time to go to bed at..instead of the unstructured 'stay awake till I pass out' crap I've been going through.

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-13-18), Fuzzy12 (08-13-18), Lunacie (08-13-18), namazu (08-13-18), TygerSan (08-13-18)
Old 08-13-18, 10:36 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,203 Times in 5,347 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

You’ve got the right attitude, psycho. I think it was when I was writing my thesis I first discovered the attitude of just resetting after each day. So if I only got two pages written one day, it could not impact my ability to write the following day. Bad day hangover isn’t productive, and it’s really difficult to get over when you’re a person who has been shamed for being unproductive all your life. But if you can swing it, it works wonders.

I wanted to add that I’ve also tried to use this mindset when I was trying to lose weight. One day of relapse does not mean that you are totally hosed. It merely means that you’re human. It takes around three months I think to make a habit. And sometimes even then you can backslide. I know I have with my weight. You also know that you can do this because I’ve seen how proud you are of quitting smoking. Again, you’ve got this.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-13-18), namazu (08-13-18), psychopathetic (08-13-18)
Old 08-13-18, 01:01 PM

Thanked 5,697 Times in 2,439 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post
Youíve got the right attitude, psycho. I think it was when I was writing my thesis I first discovered the attitude of just resetting after each day. So if I only got two pages written one day, it could not impact my ability to write the following day. Bad day hangover isnít productive, and itís really difficult to get over when youíre a person who has been shamed for being unproductive all your life. But if you can swing it, it works wonders.

I wanted to add that Iíve also tried to use this mindset when I was trying to lose weight. One day of relapse does not mean that you are totally hosed. It merely means that youíre human. It takes around three months I think to make a habit. And sometimes even then you can backslide. I know I have with my weight. You also know that you can do this because Iíve seen how proud you are of quitting smoking. Again, youíve got this.
Writing two pages of your thesis a day was a bad day for you? For me that would have been one of the most productive days ever.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-13-18), Rebelyell (08-13-18), TygerSan (08-13-18)
Old 08-13-18, 01:12 PM

TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

There were days I wrote much less. There were days I wrote nothing at all. And then there was the time that if I wrote less than two pages a day, I was staring down the barrel of multiple sleepless nights. I am not one who survives those easily. Two pages was actually less terrifying than the alternative. Writing is something I’m relatively good at, but anxiety is a double-edged sword.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (08-13-18), psychopathetic (08-13-18)
Old 08-13-18, 03:51 PM

Also, when I was writing it was my full-time job. I literally had no other responsibilities other than writing.

Charles Bukowski
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-13-18), midnightstar (08-13-18), psychopathetic (08-13-18)
Old 08-13-18, 04:37 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post
There were days I wrote much less. There were days I wrote nothing at all. And then there was the time that if I wrote less than two pages a day, I was staring down the barrel of multiple sleepless nights. I am not one who survives those easily. Two pages was actually less terrifying than the alternative. Writing is something Iím relatively good at, but anxiety is a double-edged sword.
I spent about a year writing about 30% of my thesis. Then I was suddenly told that Id missed the deadline for submission and would have to submit within a month. So I wrote the remaining 70% in one month (while also still running some experiments.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
namazu (08-13-18), psychopathetic (08-13-18), TygerSan (08-13-18)
Old 08-13-18, 04:41 PM

Quote:
So I'm on a strict sleeping schedule I put myself on that I started on the 21st of july. 2 hours of no electronics...in bed by 12 am, and up between 8 and 9am (my schedule started slightly different then this, but this is what's been working or me).

Tonight's the second night that I've messed up.
It's now 3am and I haven't even tried to go to sleep yet.

It's okay though. I'm only human...I'm allowed some "off days" here an there. Just as long as I don't make them a habit.
Besides...over all I think I'm doing great. So who cares that I've messed up a couple of times.
Like I did the last time...I'll jump back in on the routine once again tomorrow . I'm looking forward to it actually. It's been nice having an actual set time to go to bed at..instead of the unstructured 'stay awake till I pass out' crap I've been going through.
Great going!! The most difficult is the realisation that relapses are part of the process. They get me every time!!

I also know the feeling of looking forward to getting back on track again. It feels good to do something good for ourselves and it feels ****ty to do stuff that we know is damaging. So why is still choose to do the damaging Stuff is the mystery of my life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-13-18), psychopathetic (08-13-18)
Old 08-13-18, 05:23 PM

Well hi there Fuzzball! <3 <3 <3

((((((((((((((Wuzzy-Fuzzy))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-13-18)