ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-15, 01:05 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Article -ADHD may mean a shorter life span.

http://nbcnews.to/1vAfcqs
This might do well in general.
This was interesting. Not sure if it's scientific but still a good read.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (03-01-15)
Old 03-01-15, 05:58 PM

Thanked 34,233 Times in 15,486 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Article -ADHD may mean a shorter life span.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
http://nbcnews.to/1vAfcqs
This might do well in general.
This was interesting. Not sure if it's scientific but still a good read.
Hey Sarah,

I'm having trouble moving your post and think it's due to the title change. Can you repost without changing the title and I'll get it moved over for you? x
Old 03-01-15, 06:00 PM

peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: if you are having difficulty creating threads

Dream, your thread is here: http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...99#post1719399

I put it into diagnosis treatment as it seemed to fit best there. (Good to see you back around, too, though sorry to hear you're struggling xx)
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Daydreamin22 (03-01-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-15, 07:53 PM

Damn. I think it hates things going into the general section. Or maybe it's ignoring iPhone and must be done from laptop...either way, I'll keep working on it sarah. Thanks for reposting xx
Old 03-01-15, 09:43 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Peri
Old 03-02-15, 01:11 PM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,431 Times in 6,131 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute

it is the general ADD section itself I can not even start a new thread in there and I have been moderating it for almost a decade.

I am on my PC tower so it is not the iphone either - it is the section itself.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

Last edited by meadd823; 03-02-15 at 01:32 PM..
Old 03-02-15, 01:30 PM
Super Meowaderator

meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah, it took me a time or two but I was able to move your second thread into general medications http://www.addforums.com/forums/show....php?t=169210]

Old 03-02-15, 01:52 PM
Super Meowaderator

The shorter life span article is not moving any where - and I am unable to see why - I even went into edit mode to see if some strange code stuff accidently got into the hyperlink and I ain't seeing nothing to explain why we can not move it any where not even to places I am able to start threads in. . .

Quote:

I even tried taking a screen shot of the post and while I can move the image to my photobucket I can not even get the section to take a url to the screen shot image on my photobucket account . . .wtf

Old 03-02-15, 02:04 PM
Super Meowaderator

I wonder if I can edit out the hyperlink in the post here then move the post as new thread and then edit the hyper link to the article back into the post after the fact - It would show a moderator edit and I am not even sure it would work. . . . what do we have to loose. . . .

Old 03-02-15, 02:27 PM
Super Meowaderator

Okay in through the out door - I first posted a test new thread in the science in the media section which by the way now makes it scientific - I removed the hyperlink from the post here after opening it into a new tab so I could reproduce it I then merged the threads because your post was chronologically older than mine it was placed as the first post in essence making you the thread starter. Once in place I changed the title and added the hyper link back into the thread

Sarahsweet the post that disappeared from here should be here this section did allow me to start a new thread.

Not all sections will allow for new threads not even by staff members so I am having to move things to places where new threads are possible. . .at the very least other members can respond to it and a discussion is possible. Hopefully as things get back to their normal abnormality we will be able to rearrange threads to more suitable and busy sections - I hate the idea of discussions coming to a complete halt so I thought I would help out a bit . . .

Old 03-04-15, 01:43 AM
Super Meowaderator

wloveandsqualor your thread should appear here

Old 03-09-15, 07:33 PM

Here's your thread corina: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169268

If you want a fuller opening post, you can post it here and I can edit it in.
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Corina86 (03-10-15)
Old 03-09-15, 08:46 PM

Your thread is here fuzzy: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169269
Old 03-09-15, 08:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,767 Times in 14,148 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks peri!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (03-09-15)
Old 03-10-15, 01:39 PM
Jumping.. In slow motion

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold

This issue should be resolved now. A big huge THANK YOU to Peripatetic, meadd823 and any other staff members who worked around the problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
Baal Moom (03-11-15), peripatetic (03-10-15)