ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS WITH ADD/ADHD > Hangout
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Hangout A place for teens with AD/HD hangout and talk about what's on their minds.

Old 03-17-11, 05:17 PM

Nitz is on a distinguished road
fictional ADHD characters! ^_^

So....ever looked at a character and saw many many ADHD sympthoms?
I know I did! ^-^

-Tigger from Winnie the Pooh is an example for the most known, classic ADHD.
-Pooh? ADHD-I?
-Ray-Ray from Juniper Leee. Perhaps even diagnosed.
-Numbuh 3 from Kids Next Dooor, or even some kind of PDD or psychosis...
-Momoko Akatsasuki/Hyper Blossom from Dema****aa! Powerpuff Girls Z!

ADD!
I can't think of any right now...

Name: Nitz
Obsessions: Learning "disabilities", the autistic spectrum & other neurodiversities (INCLUDING my ADD. ), & my boyfriend.
Past obsessions: PPG, Teletubbies, Digimon, The Sims 2, InuYasha, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Anatomy, Neurology, Pokemon, My ex-es.
Why I'm here: I'm bored, and want to discuss living in a so-called "chaos" & always being on alert.
Old 03-17-11, 05:31 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,243 Times in 699 Posts
Offle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to all
Re: fictional ADHD characters! ^_^

TV Tropes has a whole page devoted to them.
Old 03-17-11, 06:36 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,477 Times in 780 Posts
tipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant future

Hence ADHDTigger, lol.

Bart from the Simpsons (diagnosed!), Fry from Futurama, Dory from finding Nemo, Ed from the Lion King, Spongebob and Patrick
Old 03-17-11, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offle View Post
TV Tropes has a whole page devoted to them.
I know that! >>
Add some from your own mind! XD

Obsessions: Learning "disabilities", the autistic spectrum & other neurodiversities (INCLUDING my ADD. ), & my boyfriend.
Past obsessions: PPG, Teletubbies, Digimon, The Sims 2, InuYasha, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Anatomy, Neurology, Pokemon, My ex-es.
Why I'm here: I'm bored, and want to discuss living in a so-called "chaos" & always being on alert.
Old 03-17-11, 06:53 PM
Forum ADDvocate

hypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to behold

you guys stole all the good ones!

fred and george weasly from harry potter (hyperactive-impulsive)
all the halfbloods from percy jackson (and all diagnosed! )
a lot more that i cant remember off the top of my head.
Old 03-17-11, 07:47 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,243 Times in 699 Posts
Offle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
I know that! >>
Add some from your own mind! XD
Ok

Sheen from Jimmy Neutron. I don't remember much about the show, but I do remember him having a really short attention span, being hyper, being impulsive, and being silly.

I remember the Ritalin Episode from south park where everyone in the city was diagnosed and given medicine.

Cosmo and Timmy from the Fairly Odd Parents.

Gir from Invader Zim seems to have some symptoms too, but he's a robot so it's probably just bad programming.
Old 03-29-11, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offle View Post
Ok

Sheen from Jimmy Neutron. I don't remember much about the show, but I do remember him having a really short attention span, being hyper, being impulsive, and being silly.

I remember the Ritalin Episode from south park where everyone in the city was diagnosed and given medicine.

Cosmo and Timmy from the Fairly Odd Parents.

Gir from Invader Zim seems to have some symptoms too, but he's a robot so it's probably just bad programming.
Sheen's even diagnosed, as far as I remember. Cosmo? I'm not surprised. Timmy? I don't think so. Gir? OMS, insanely true! XDDD

Old 03-29-11, 02:01 PM

Thanked 1,691 Times in 1,107 Posts
sighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant future

definitely calvin from the comic calvin and hobbes
Old 03-29-11, 02:02 PM

Thanked 1,691 Times in 1,107 Posts
sighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant future

and the liliputans, i think (cant remember the exact details of the story) from gullivers travels