ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > ADD FORUMS LIVE CHAT
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-04, 04:32 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,335 Posts
Trooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond repute
Thursday Night Chat - Now with Topics!

Hey folks!

Tonight, in 3.5 hours, we will start our first Thursday night chat of the rest of our lives. I am going to include here a list of impromptu topics that I will begin to introduce to the chat if people show up. That means if we get enough people in there, I will say "ok let's talk about..." and that'll be the topic for a while. Please note that I will not do this unless people are there. That means that if nobody comes, there will be no topic. If only one person comes, there will be no topic. If two people come, there will be no topic. I want probably at least 5 other people before I will be introducing topics because I don't want this to be a one horse show.

Potential Topics for Tonight Include:

Medication. Talk about your medicines, compare with other people, etc. etc. I will have my big folder and the Clinical Pharmacology Database available to look stuff up if anyone wants anything looked up.

Diagnostic Procedure. Talk about how you were diagnosed, what kind of doctor, what kind of tests, questions, methods. This is a great opportunity for people without diagnoses to find out what to expect!

We are not bound to these topics. If anyone else has anything they want in particular to be added as a topic, please post it here!

If people don't show up tonight, we'll just chill like we do every other night...but remember, nobody is in the chat until somebody goes into the chat. I will be there no questions asked, and I'm always willing to chat, listen, and talk about whatever...but apparently I'm not cool enough because nobody ever comes to these things hehe.

Anyways...the chat tonight is 8pm to 12pm EST. That's 3 and a half hours from the time I posted this.

Hope to see you there!
Old 10-14-04, 08:01 PM

Trooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond repute
Chat started off early and strong. Currently 5 people in the chat, discussing medications and anxiety disorders. Chat officially started 1 minute ago.
Old 10-14-04, 09:49 PM

We're approaching the halfway point, with 5 people in the chat!
Old 10-14-04, 10:35 PM

It's 10:35 and I am taking my shower now, so I will be around when the big boom hits at 11:00ish. I'll be away for about 10 minutes, so if you come in, say hi, and I don't respond, just wait it out! I'll be there!