ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > United States Referrals > United States - Pacific Coast and Western U.S. > New Mexico
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-13, 04:00 PM
Contributor

Parterxred will become famous soon enough
The ABQ Pdoc market

Albuquerque is actually known for world-class healthcare. Unfortunately, this does not include Behavioral Health.

I can conclude with near certainty that there is only one effective doctor in town. She is highly selective, retiring soon, and she has asked that I do not advertise her. But rare exceptions can be made.

If cost is an issue I would start with the UNM health system or the Psychotherapy Institute, or New Mexico Solutions.

Next there is Dr H. I will only say be careful and his PA is amazing.

Dr B. Highly Controversial. He accepts almost everyone, but be prepared for the possibility of significant out of pocket costs.

Just my experience.