ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat > ADD Tech Corner
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

ADD Tech Corner Discuss issues with software, hardware, viruses, security and other technology issues here.

Old 11-08-11, 10:31 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,476 Times in 780 Posts
tipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant future
Visual Basic halp?

Anyone good with Visual Basic? I'm trying to make three list boxes, and what the second two say are supposed to depend on which option the user selects in the first one. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that, I could do it in thirty seconds in Java but nooo, the school insists on learning noob language. I think I have to make arrays containing the contents of the second two, then...Something? I dunno.
Old 11-14-11, 09:09 AM
Registered

Thanked 17,749 Times in 8,898 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Visual Basic halp?

Lol, I could do it in 2 seconds in Java or C++ too.
I only have a rudimentary knowledge of VB and dont care to have more.

Its a stupid language for babies who do commercial information systems courses.

Sorry.

"I think David Archuleta's picture is starting to annoy me." - BellaVita

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
Old 11-21-11, 05:15 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

diced is a jewel in the roughdiced is a jewel in the roughdiced is a jewel in the rough

I think I even have a textbook on VB somewhere... but off the top of my head I wouldn't know how to fix it.. have you tried F1 yet?
I mean, did you figure it out yet

Last edited by diced; 11-21-11 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: just realized your assingment is long handed in and graded probably
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-11, 08:10 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,476 Times in 780 Posts
tipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant future

Heh, yeah I did figure it out. It was easier than I was trying to make it, I just had to make a table so I could remember what needed to be displayed when other things in other columns were clicked, then make if loops for each click to add and subtract elements binded to arrays from the columns.