ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-17, 11:57 AM
ADDvanced Member

KitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to all
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Waking up to clear skies and sunshine. Going to be a great day!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KitCat For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-21-17), Little Missy (11-21-17), psychopathetic (12-30-17), WhiteOwl (11-21-17)
Old 11-21-17, 05:33 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,209 Times in 11,358 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitCat View Post
Waking up to clear skies and sunshine. Going to be a great day!
Woke up to a couple inches of snow that is long gone and its clear and sunny.

The dogs were SO happy to see me, the Big One preened her stinky biscuit slop all over me with wet jowels going in and out between my legs, she's so tall she lifts me up and sets me down and comes back from behind, and the little guy wiped his eye boogers all over my jeans below my knees.

They HATE that other chick. I walked into less than an inch of water for them full of yesterdays jowel flop. What a dog hating witch. I want to flyswatter that phone of hers out of her hands onto the stonework and then use it as a roller blade. "oops! sorry..."

On the bright side, I really needed new glasses, no cataracts or anything like that. Just the same left eye astigmatism that needs a lot of correction. Right eye too, but not as worse.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-21-17)
Old 12-07-17, 10:41 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,887 Times in 13,058 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a little coffeemaker on Amazon; it said delivery Monday, but I just received it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-07-17), Little Missy (12-07-17), WhiteOwl (12-07-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-17, 10:44 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The guy who saved the bunny from the fires.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-07-17), Emre22 (12-07-17), stef (12-07-17)
Old 12-07-17, 11:41 AM
Committee Member

Emre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really niceEmre22 is just really nice

I could find my favorite cigarette(parliament reserve) after visiting 3 different shops , i just bought 20 packets of cigarette i guess it will be enough for a month
Old 12-07-17, 08:23 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,229 Times in 519 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

It's snowing!!! In Central Texas! Haven't seen snow in years!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-07-17), stef (12-08-17)
Old 12-22-17, 12:40 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,445 Times in 7,196 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I've gained some weight this summer/winter...my undershirts no longer fit and it's embarrassing as heck because the bottom of my belly shows...I've been avoiding leaving my house during the days because of it.

I put up an add in a local online community to see if anyone had some spare shirts in a size or 2 larger than I'm currently wearing.

I was immediately met with some VERY kind people who were happy to help out (lol sorry I keep telling this same story over and over...I keep typing it up as if who ever's reading it, missed my old posts going over the details lol).

To keep it short...a lady who said she'd purchased a couple of shirts for me, just showed up tonight. She didn't just buy me 1 or 2 new shirts to wear...she bought me 11! lol, and they're perfect for what I want too! They're just plain old undershirts with no graphics or sayings or anything. And each of them is a different color which I think is awesome . She could've just got me a bunch of white shirts, but she instead made it fun for me and gave me a ton of colors to mix and match .

I told her I loved her. lol /CREEPY!! Gave her a big hug. Thanked her over and over.
What a sweet heart.

She works at an animal rescue and adoption center in town. Maybe I can volunteer some time to her out there someday to give back a little .

I'm so grateful.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-23-17)
Old 12-30-17, 09:53 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Omgosh...I almost cried! My internet got turned back on tonight #addicted.

I've skipped a couple of payments /sigh...but made a partial payment tonight. I love my internet provider...not only are they SUPER fast, but I've had nothing but great customer service too. I owe them 3 months in payments now...well...I only have enough to pay them back 1 month right now (will pay the rest back later this week)...and I guess that must've been enough for them to give me my internet back . I wasn't even charged any late fees or anything.

I'm just happy. lol I've missed my internet (which is my main form of entertainment. I don't have any tv channels or read books much or anything...just the internet all day /boring).

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-19-18)
Old 01-18-18, 04:22 PM

You guys.

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-19-18), Greyhound1 (01-19-18)
Old 01-19-18, 06:23 PM

oxygen lol...

Just got put on it a couple of days ago. I think it's making a lot of difference. I'm glad I'm actually using it too, instead of being stubborn and fighting it.

Now...just to lose a little bit of weight so that I can be taken back off of it! /sigh...lol 1 step at a time.

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-19-18), Greyhound1 (01-19-18), stef (01-20-18)
Old 01-19-18, 08:13 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 14,636 Times in 7,048 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m grateful as hell that today is Friday. It’s been a long crappy work week. Can’t wait to sleep in tomorrow and do nothing if I chose.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-19-18), Fuzzy12 (01-19-18), Little Missy (01-19-18), midnightstar (01-20-18), stef (01-20-18)
Old 01-20-18, 02:37 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,352 Times in 781 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

I have my health and I can send e-mail again from my PC.
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
stef (01-21-18)
Old 01-20-18, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
I have my health and I can send e-mail again from my PC.
He proclaimed!

Old 01-20-18, 11:47 PM

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

big_pharma by aeon314159, on Flickr

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
stef (01-21-18)
Old 01-21-18, 04:15 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,253 Times in 8,220 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

The forums are back!

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-21-18), stef (01-21-18)