ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-17, 11:57 AM
ADDvanced Member

KitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to allKitCat is a name known to all
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Waking up to clear skies and sunshine. Going to be a great day!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KitCat For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-21-17), Little Missy (11-21-17), WhiteOwl (11-21-17)
Old 11-21-17, 05:33 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 19,578 Times in 10,418 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitCat View Post
Waking up to clear skies and sunshine. Going to be a great day!
Woke up to a couple inches of snow that is long gone and its clear and sunny.

The dogs were SO happy to see me, the Big One preened her stinky biscuit slop all over me with wet jowels going in and out between my legs, she's so tall she lifts me up and sets me down and comes back from behind, and the little guy wiped his eye boogers all over my jeans below my knees.

They HATE that other chick. I walked into less than an inch of water for them full of yesterdays jowel flop. What a dog hating witch. I want to flyswatter that phone of hers out of her hands onto the stonework and then use it as a roller blade. "oops! sorry..."

On the bright side, I really needed new glasses, no cataracts or anything like that. Just the same left eye astigmatism that needs a lot of correction. Right eye too, but not as worse.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-21-17)
Old 12-07-17, 10:41 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,197 Times in 12,809 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a little coffeemaker on Amazon; it said delivery Monday, but I just received it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-07-17), Little Missy (12-07-17), WhiteOwl (12-07-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-17, 10:44 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 19,578 Times in 10,418 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The guy who saved the bunny from the fires.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-07-17), Emre22 (12-07-17), stef (12-07-17)
Old 12-07-17, 11:41 AM
Contributor

Emre22 is a jewel in the roughEmre22 is a jewel in the roughEmre22 is a jewel in the rough

I could find my favorite cigarette(parliament reserve) after visiting 3 different shops , i just bought 20 packets of cigarette i guess it will be enough for a month
Old 12-07-17, 08:23 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,021 Times in 453 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

It's snowing!!! In Central Texas! Haven't seen snow in years!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-07-17), stef (12-08-17)