ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-08, 09:40 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

justcallmedorie has a spectacular aura aboutjustcallmedorie has a spectacular aura about
Re: Do you tell people you have ADD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnbutterfly View Post
But I read on line the you can't take Ritalin and Wellbutrin together either (which might be the next med he wants to try).I can feel my depression coming back so i started the Wellbutrin again and havent' had a headache, so maybe it was just another side effect from the Strattera (I had a lot of them that first week). I'm still Majorly tired. Does that go away? I don't go back to my doc until Sept. 3rd.
I take Wellbutrin & Dexedrine. I've been on Wellbutrin for years for depression. I hated hated hated Strattera. I tried to not notice the side effects, figuring if I could get through the day I was doing fairly ok, but when it felt like it took my bones out and replaced them with jello, well, that's when the doctor had me get off of it. He had me try the same thing, less mg each time, 3 more times, supposedly to make sure it was the Strattera...everytime it gave me "jello legs". I've been doing great with the Dex and Wellbutrin. Good luck!