ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 12-28-15, 06:38 PM
Contributor

Lloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Forced to ration my Adderall 4 a week. Already thinking of doing reckless stuff....

Such as blowing my money on alcohol at bars like what normies do.

Adderall does make me more introverted but when I do extroverted things it always leads me into getting in trouble or finding people who are trouble.
Old 12-28-15, 06:49 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,971 Times in 9,012 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forced to ration my Adderall 4 a week. Already thinking of doing reckless stuff.

It's necessary to make refilling your prescription at the right time a major priority in your life, one where you will cancel other things in order to make it happen. There's no convenient solution. I reserve half a day to do it. You are at the mercy of the regulations, so you don't have a choice other than making your prescription renewal "win" every time when you're deciding what to do - yes, I'm saying you plan your whole life around it.
Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dvdnvwls For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-28-15), Pilgrim (12-30-15), Socaljaxs (12-28-15)
Old 12-28-15, 08:48 PM
Pawfect Moderator

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,159 Posts
Socaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud ofSocaljaxs has much to be proud of
Re: Forced to ration my Adderall 4 a week. Already thinking of doing reckless stuff.

What above poster said I 100% agree with. You need to make it a priority and while yes sometimes doctors take off during holidays and vacation time seasons you need to stay on top of it and not just wait and see. Major holidays should always be considered time off and to do things ahead of schedule... Random times yes it happens. But holidays happen every year and every year you need to do this ahead of time

Plus, did you or didn't you get the actual perscription? If so, look into how much it would cost for cash out of pocket, with different discount cards.google any and all options of what you can do.. Places like rite aid have discount programs and reward programs such as plenty points who knows maybe a gift card somewhere can be used for it.costco and Walmart offer cheap percription options . And to keep things blunt....if you can blow money on booze, you can spend that on medication to help you just as easily.

Plus, instead of just throwing your hands up and going oh well poor me, stay in action. Call the insurance company speak to on call doctors. email everyone.. If there is a will there will always be a way to get it handled. Hey who knows maybe carecredit or any type of flexible spending option could work idk
The Following User Says Thank You to Socaljaxs For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-28-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-15, 05:14 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

You might want to look at what else contributes to the desire to self medicate with alcohol.

I carried a watermelon?
Old 12-31-15, 07:31 PM
Contributor

Lloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
You might want to look at what else contributes to the desire to self medicate with alcohol.
Like what else?
Old 01-01-16, 08:21 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd_ View Post
Like what else?
A million things really. Depression, feeling empty, alone or unsatisfied. Maybe lonely. Some people cant have a good time without alcohol, some without drugs. Some people are on a slippery slope and one change to their routine can send them head first into old behaviors. I only say this from a place of experience.

I carried a watermelon?