ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-08, 04:13 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

qhcowgirl is a glorious beacon of lightqhcowgirl is a glorious beacon of lightqhcowgirl is a glorious beacon of lightqhcowgirl is a glorious beacon of lightqhcowgirl is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Hand Luke

So, Cool Hand Luke is one of my all time favorite movies. Who all thinks he's very very very ADHD???

Paul Newman's dying made me think of this...

Anyway, the war hero, drunk, taking off the heads of parking meters just because he can...

Smart alec, always smiling/laughing at the establishment. Plays by his own rules. Says he can eat 50 eggs just b/c that was the first number that popped into his head and does it...

Gets beaten and keeps coming back for more... Grabs the rattler by the tail... In a short amount of time becomes the leader... heck, motivates the road gang to work twice as fast and get done early... Never planned anything in his life...
School is a society sanctioned torture system designed to rob people of their sanity and to give them a falsely inflated ego upon completion where one gets a piece of paper saying "I sat on my rear in crowded classrooms for x years and only spit up what they told me to". --me
Old 10-07-08, 02:20 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

runinl8 will become famous soon enough
Re: Cool Hand Luke

I didn't see this movie until about 4 months ago. It was on tv so I watched it. I loved it and will probably watch it again next time I see that it's on. Loved the Playing by his own rules part....

Old 10-07-08, 08:39 PM
Committee of One

Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,774 Posts
Retromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cool Hand Luke

Everything I needed to learn about work I learned from Cool Hand Luke!
-- Oscar Wilde
Sponsored Links