ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Recipes
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Recipes Easy recipes for the ADDer & ADD Family

Old 01-12-10, 06:57 AM

Albert is on a distinguished road
eggs in a nest

Now you are going to know the recipe of another important as well as curious dish which is found in the mexican cuisine. This dish also have a very queer name to its credit. This dish is known as eggs in a nest. This is a unique dish which is really very easy to cook. The chief ingredient of this dish is egg which is following by the use of a slice of white bread too. Diced parsley as well as a pinch of salt and margarine are the other ingredients that are used here.>>
Now you have got a rough idea of the essential ingredients that are used up in this dish – eggs in a nest. Now its time to know how to prepare this tasty dish at your home. This dish is very simple and can be prepared by anyone who is interested in cooking and ones to try out their expertise by cooking out this dish in their home.>>
In the initial stage of the cooking all you have to do is to make a hole in the center if a slice of bread. This is a very important step while cooking this dish. Now the next step is to fry the bread on both sides and continue frying till its color changes to brown. Now we have to use the eggs for completing the final stages of the cooking.>>
Crack up the egg into the hole of the bread. To this you can add parsley as well as a pinch of salt too. Now its time to cove up the frying pan so that the cracked egg added into the hole of the bread will be cooked. You should continue the process of frying till the white eggs become firm in texture. At this time the dish is ready and can be served along with a salsa too. >>

Last edited by livinginchaos; 01-15-10 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: removed link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Albert For This Useful Post:
itsanADHDthing (11-05-10), savanah (11-11-10)
Old 11-03-10, 09:14 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

itsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud of
Re: eggs in a nest

sounds yummy have to try it
Old 11-05-10, 12:20 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

itsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud of

just had my mom make it today... delicious (:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-10, 12:40 AM
Jr Member

savanah is on a distinguished road

Hello Albert

Thank you for reminding me about this dish! I wasn't aware of the fact that this is a mexican dish. A very dear friend of mine (haven't been able to stay in contact with) taught me how to make this. He has add too Sure do miss him...anyway, thanks! I will have to make this soon
Old 07-06-11, 12:55 AM

JaquesKallis0 is on a distinguished road

Well This is really unique but interesting and informative recipe . I shall definitely try this at home next week . thanks for sharing