ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-17, 11:07 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,201 Times in 1,652 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
How so?

I'm curious too.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
stef (08-12-17)
Old 08-12-17, 12:56 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,490 Times in 12,521 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

well, there are just no trains. They are doing some repairs on the tracks.
i would have to take a bus to next town.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-12-17)
Old 08-12-17, 01:09 PM

Thanked 18,128 Times in 9,691 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderboy View Post
What's bothering me: I feel this forum is going down hill...
Probably because of the generics we have to endure.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-12-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-17, 02:31 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
well, there are just no trains. They are doing some repairs on the tracks.
i would have to take a bus to next town.
can you hoof it?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
aeon (08-12-17)
Old 08-12-17, 02:53 PM
Zen moderator

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
can you hoof it?
its kind of far and not a nice walk
and then it was pouring rain anyway, so all for the best
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-12-17), Little Missy (08-12-17)
Old 08-12-17, 04:38 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,375 Times in 10,578 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I want to catch up with the rest of Animal Rescue Live but it would not be a good idea. I'm not in the right frame of mind to be listening to animal cruelty stories.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
Old 08-12-17, 08:28 PM

Thanked 26,823 Times in 12,490 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to make cake.

I was so proud of myself for actually getting a kitchen scale out and roughly measuring ingredients out. Apparently the secret to a good cake is careful measuring.

But then I forgot to read the recipe.

I just read the ingredients list, measured out my ingredients and added them all to a container. The somehow suddenly it struck me that maybe I should look at the recipe and I realised that I'd done it all wrong. apparently the egg and butter need to be mixed separately from the flour and other ingredients. And I didn't whisk the egg.

Anyway it's jn the oven now. It's going to be done by 2am.

I'm an idiot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-13-17), Little Missy (08-12-17), peripatetic (08-12-17), stef (08-13-17)
Old 08-12-17, 09:02 PM

Thanked 30,174 Times in 13,535 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not doing very well. and i know it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-13-17), Fuzzy12 (08-12-17), Little Missy (08-12-17), Lunacie (08-13-17)
Old 08-12-17, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I tried to make cake.

I was so proud of myself for actually getting a kitchen scale out and roughly measuring ingredients out. Apparently the secret to a good cake is careful measuring.

But then I forgot to read the recipe.

I just read the ingredients list, measured out my ingredients and added them all to a container. The somehow suddenly it struck me that maybe I should look at the recipe and I realised that I'd done it all wrong. apparently the egg and butter need to be mixed separately from the flour and other ingredients. And I didn't whisk the egg.

Anyway it's jn the oven now. It's going to be done by 2am.

I'm an idiot.
hey, easy cakes will work out all jumbled up, they do! Its the more complicated cakes that usually mess up if not perfect. It'll probably be great! I LOVE cake.

Fuzzy12 (08-12-17)
Old 08-12-17, 09:19 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
i'm not doing very well. and i know it.
(((Peri)))

Wish I could say something more useful but I hope you'll do better soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-12-17), peripatetic (08-12-17)
Old 08-12-17, 09:21 PM

Quote:
hey, easy cakes will work out all jumbled up, they do! Its the more complicated cakes that usually mess up if not perfect. It'll probably be great! I LOVE cake.
I was actually thinking of you and of how ridiculous you'd find it that I can't even make the simplest of cakes

It's done and i think it might be edible...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-13-17), Little Missy (08-12-17), stef (08-13-17)
Old 08-12-17, 09:21 PM

Thanked 30,174 Times in 13,535 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
(((Peri)))

Wish I could say something more useful but I hope you'll do better soon.
thank you, fuzzy. sometimes there's not really anything useful possible *to* say, you know? and that's ok...i appreciate the hug and the desire to be able to find something useful more than you know. xx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-12-17), Little Missy (08-12-17), stef (08-13-17)
Old 08-13-17, 04:08 AM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,151 Times in 2,228 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

I have my first yoga class in an hour and I'm feeling nervous
Old 08-13-17, 04:42 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,375 Times in 10,578 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Had a weird dream last night. In the dream my family introduced me to a new rescue that rescued and rehomed multiple species of domestic animal and i went into one of the buildings for some reason and found their washing machine had flooded the kitchen and there was someone on the kitchen dead and i wasnt bothered by it. I was more worried about the animals getting rehomed.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
Old 08-13-17, 05:42 AM
Zen moderator

Quote:
CAKE!!!
yes only the fussy ones need instructions strictly followed
( have not baked in ages actually)
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-13-17)