ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Site News, Information & Events
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-15, 09:29 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 7,825 Times in 2,434 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Broken Registrations

We are currently working to manually register members. If you have not received your registration email, please continue to check back with us as we work through the issue.

Thanks

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Abi (04-21-15), BellaVita (04-21-15), LaTizi (06-10-15), namazu (04-21-15), peripatetic (04-20-15), sarek (04-21-15), someothertime (06-18-15), stef (04-21-15), TygerSan (04-24-15)
Old 04-20-15, 10:30 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,664 Times in 10,942 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Broken Registrations

Thank you for making the effort.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (04-21-15)
Old 04-21-15, 02:10 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,253 Times in 11,145 Posts
midnightstar has disabled reputation

Andi, everyone's grateful for how hard you and the other mods/admins/senior mods etc work here
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)

Last edited by midnightstar; 04-21-15 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: my computer is an annoying pain tonight
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Abi (04-24-15), finallyfound10 (05-08-15), namazu (04-21-15), stef (04-21-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-15, 07:09 AM
Contributor

Powderbucket is a jewel in the roughPowderbucket is a jewel in the roughPowderbucket is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
We are currently working to manually register members. If you have not received your registration email, please continue to check back with us as we work through the issue.

Thanks
Thank you so much. I got so despondent when my email never came through, as I had found a place that made me feel a little better. All is working now, so yay
The Following User Says Thank You to Powderbucket For This Useful Post:
namazu (04-24-15)
Old 04-25-15, 07:35 PM
Suspended Account

icarusinflames is a glorious beacon of lighticarusinflames is a glorious beacon of lighticarusinflames is a glorious beacon of lighticarusinflames is a glorious beacon of lighticarusinflames is a glorious beacon of lighticarusinflames is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powderbucket View Post
Thank you so much. I got so despondent when my email never came through, as I had found a place that made me feel a little better. All is working now, so yay
I felt the same way! I am struggling with feeling alone as I wait for my evaluation.
The Following User Says Thank You to icarusinflames For This Useful Post:
namazu (04-25-15)
Old 05-05-15, 09:01 PM
Forummarm

Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update. I have completed registrations for May, April and will have March completed tomorrow. We will continue to register members as time permits. I hope those waiting to be registered will check back and see that we are working to complete the task.

Thanks

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (05-10-15), littlemacr (05-05-15), midnightstar (05-06-15), namazu (05-05-15)
Old 05-17-15, 11:39 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

dormammau2008 has disabled reputation

Thanku andi ��not had an email ?? Yet
Old 05-18-15, 11:55 AM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,038 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormammau2008 View Post
Thanku andi ��not had an email ?? Yet
Please drop me a PM with your question/request.

Thanks,

^A

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:
someothertime (06-18-15)
Old 06-17-15, 07:18 PM
Forummarm

Update: We have registered all accounts that met forum standards, attempting to keep out the spam. If you by chance created two accounts because of the delay, please reach out to Andrew or I to perform an account merge. We will be happy to perform the action without any repercussions

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Abi (06-17-15), anonymouslyadd (06-18-15), BellaVita (06-17-15), Lunacie (06-17-15), midnightstar (06-18-15), namazu (06-17-15), sarek (06-18-15), someothertime (06-18-15), stef (06-18-15)
Old 06-18-15, 02:19 AM
mod-estly regulated

Thanked 5,440 Times in 2,989 Posts
someothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou very much Andi and Andrew for your hard work on this!
~ SB_UK ~
The Following User Says Thank You to someothertime For This Useful Post:
namazu (06-18-15)
Old 06-18-15, 05:38 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,253 Times in 11,145 Posts
midnightstar has disabled reputation

Andi and Andrew for all your hard work on addf
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
namazu (06-18-15)