ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-19, 01:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,732 Times in 12,484 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favorite tv show

Sunday night was the second installment of American Princess. Rich girl with
mommy issues finds out her fiance is getting a blow job the morning of their
wedding and hilariosly ends up at Renaissance Faire where she feels welcomed
and more accepted than ever before in her life. Being an old Rennie myself, it's
fun to watch someone who knows nothing about that culture trying to fit in.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-12-19), stef (06-12-19)
Old 06-11-19, 05:19 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,182 Times in 2,570 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Killing Eve...great, great, great.

I like the English version of Sherlock as well, Cumberbatch is stellar. I've loved the character since I was a kid and to find a good Sherlock is hard to do.

AC, try Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Quick, witty dialogue and you get lost in the relationships.

I've been watching docu-series as well. Chernobly on HBO is great and HOT Zone was awesome too.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-11-19), stef (06-12-19)
Old 06-11-19, 11:21 PM

Thanked 1,097 Times in 653 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Archie Bunkers place
stef (06-12-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-19, 02:05 AM

Thanked 27,418 Times in 13,278 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post

I like the English version of Sherlock as well, Cumberbatch is stellar. I've loved the character since I was a kid and to find a good Sherlock is hard to do.
I finally saw an episode, it was brilliant! "Elementary" is an interesting idea for a show and the films with robert downey jr were entertaining, but this is so much closer to the original character.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Andi (06-12-19)
Old 06-12-19, 02:15 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,142 Times in 7,748 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been binge watching Forensic Files lately. Such a cool show. It’s amazing how they can catch these criminals from the littlest amount of forensic evidence.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-12-19), Little Missy (06-12-19), SashaBV (06-12-19), stef (06-12-19)
Old 06-12-19, 04:46 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,182 Times in 2,570 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

So I can watch Forensics Files as a study guide for How to Get Away with Murder?

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-12-19), Little Missy (06-12-19), stef (06-13-19)
Old 06-12-19, 07:25 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,142 Times in 7,748 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So I can watch Forensics Files as a study guide for How to Get Away with Murder?
Lol. It would be more like a study on how the tiniest of mistakes with things you would never ever even think of will get you busted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-12-19), Little Missy (06-12-19), stef (06-13-19)
Old 06-15-19, 11:29 PM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 2,133 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:

AC, try Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Quick, witty dialogue and you get lost in the relationships.

I've been watching docu-series as well. Chernobly on HBO is great and HOT Zone was awesome too.
Killing Eve is fantastic! I'm going to be disappointed if Jodie Comer doesn't win an Emmy and a Golden Globe.

I'll give Gilmore Girls a try. I really want to watch something with a happy ending right now which I think Gilmore girls has so that's great. Alexis is on The Handmaid's Tale now which is worth watching due to it's very intriguing premise (despite being way too depressing for like 2 or 3 seasons straight).

There's been two series that have ended this year that I watch and both had very unhappy endings where a really good person ends up going bad due to mental illness and has a horribly tragic ending. Where are the happy shows these days?

I'm hoping Killing Eve ends happy though the title and the subject matter makes me think I better not get my hopes up.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Andi (06-18-19)
Old 06-17-19, 09:12 PM

Thanked 1,097 Times in 653 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

the Andy Griffithshow
Little Missy (06-18-19)