ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-18, 12:41 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,746 Times in 14,040 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

(((((psycho))))) I hope you're feeling better, sounds like quite a scare
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-02-18), psychopathetic (11-02-18)
Old 11-02-18, 02:55 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,986 Times in 7,935 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I /hearts my mid-mids Thanks for caring.

I'm feeling back to normal today!
It was pretty scary though last night...just about the worst 'low' I've had with my diabetes.

(((Mid-Mid-Midsy)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-03-18), midnightstar (11-02-18), namazu (11-02-18)
Old 11-02-18, 03:05 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

The bad voice I got in my head has been quite strong and insistent over the past couple of days

It's scaring me that it will make something bad happen to Willow when I bring her home tomorrow

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
namazu (11-02-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-18, 03:05 PM

And would it matter that Ebony would not of been okay with Willow if I'd been introducing Willow to Ebony instead of Tigger?

Last edited by midnightstar; 11-02-18 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: double post so changing what I was saying
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
namazu (11-02-18), psychopathetic (11-02-18)
Old 11-02-18, 04:54 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I want to believe that Ebsy is happy and joyful to see you moving forward and opening your heart and your home up to Moo-Moos.

(((Midsy)))

You're such a lovely person. Thank you for being you...thank you for giving these kitties so much love and care.
Moo-Moo is going to be so lucky to be with you and my Tig-Tigs.

<3 <3 <3

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (11-02-18), Lunacie (11-03-18), midnightstar (11-02-18), namazu (11-02-18)
Old 11-02-18, 05:52 PM

It's just hard cause I know nobody else really wanted Willow or they'd of gone and got her while I was having to wait for Tigger's vet trip to arrive, so if I don't get her she'll never get a new home, but I also worry that Ebony wouldn't of coped with Willow even though Tigger will be ok with her.

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (11-02-18)
Old 11-02-18, 07:07 PM

Thanked 34,233 Times in 15,486 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

I've had something ******* horrid happen within a group I know. I got called out at being too persistent about the fact that I want ******* answers. I just

I don't know. I feel like it's making me have trouble right now. The next groups are nine am Thursday or 10 am Friday. Bit ideal but maybe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-03-18), midnightstar (11-03-18), psychopathetic (11-02-18)
Old 11-02-18, 07:52 PM

Thanked 34,233 Times in 15,486 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

I've had something ******* horrid happen within a group I know. I got called out at being too persistent about the fact that I want ******* answers. I just

I don't know. I feel like it's making me have trouble right now. The next groups are nine am Thursday or 10 am Friday. Bit ideal but maybe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
namazu (11-03-18), psychopathetic (11-02-18), tudorose (11-02-18)
Old 11-02-18, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post

(((Per-Pers)))

I'm having a hard time with my group too lately. It's freaking tough being honest when people are so resistant and afraid of the damned truth.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 11-02-18, 08:42 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,437 Times in 6,063 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear your feeling better psycho.pinched my hand.on a loose handle on a shovel at work this morning.and now I have a massive blood blister on the inside palm of my hand.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
namazu (11-03-18), psychopathetic (11-02-18), tudorose (11-03-18)
Old 11-03-18, 12:11 PM

Thanked 26,858 Times in 12,534 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
The bad voice I got in my head has been quite strong and insistent over the past couple of days

It's scaring me that it will make something bad happen to Willow when I bring her home tomorrow

That voice doesn't know you very well, and needs to shut up already!

You never did anything to hurt Ebony or Tigger, and I don't believe you could
ever hurt Willow either.

I'm so glad for Willow that she will have such a lovely, loving home, and I'm so
glad for you that you will have a new fur friend to lavish your love on.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (11-03-18), namazu (11-03-18)
Old 11-03-18, 12:15 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post

Are these the kind of answers that someone can reasonably give you?
If so, are they being unreasonable about not giving you any answers?
If not, you may need some help in dealing with the fact that there aren't any
answers for you.

Either way, I wish and hope that you will find some resolution and some peace.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (11-03-18)
Old 11-03-18, 08:43 PM

I just want everything to be okay.

And it can't be.
Because my mom's not here.

And I just want her to call me.

And it doesn't seem fair.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (11-04-18), Lunacie (11-04-18), midnightstar (11-04-18), Rebelyell (11-04-18), tudorose (11-04-18)
Old 11-04-18, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I just want everything to be okay.

And it can't be.
Because my mom's not here.

And I just want her to call me.

And it doesn't seem fair.

No, it's not fair.
But life isn't fair.

Because of my health issues, none of which are actually life-threatening,
my adult daughter has been worried about my dying and leaving her pretty
much alone since she's an only and her dad died 15 years ago.

Her best friend's mother passed suddenly almost two years ago, which has
only ramped up my daughter's worries. It feels like I should be able to do
something to relieve her worries, but there isn't anything to do.

Reminds me of an old song.
I'm a rambler, I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home.
And if you don't like me ... then Leave Me Alone.
I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry.
And if moonshine don't kill me, I'll live till I die.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (11-04-18), namazu (11-04-18)
Old 11-04-18, 02:08 PM

It's not so much that it was unfair to me...

It's more that it's unfair to my mom. She was so full of life, she wasn't ready to die. She had so much more to do in life.

And I wonder if at any point she was aware that she was going to die. I can't think of it, the thought of it overwhelms me.

It all just hit me out of the blue last night.

It all just sucks.

I really miss you mom.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (11-04-18), namazu (11-04-18), tudorose (11-04-18)