ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-19, 12:02 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,606 Times in 2,420 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I feel very disrespected by people from top to bottom like I'm treated like a pushover or something.does anyone else here w add or otherwise ever feel like this?
Bullies in management are the worst. They just make everything feel hopeless.
Greyhound1 (01-18-19), psychopathetic (01-18-19), Rebelyell (01-18-19), stef (01-18-19)
Old 01-18-19, 12:23 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,397 Times in 7,847 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bout the double post oy vey
No worries, I trashed it. We’ve had a few glitches lately in chit chat threads with it double posting for some reason. It happened to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-18-19), Rebelyell (01-18-19)
Old 01-18-19, 12:31 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,397 Times in 7,847 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
Bullies in management are the worst. They just make everything feel hopeless.
Especially, the ones that got there by brown nosing their way and taking sole credit for others good work!

They don’t make me feel hopeless but more motivated to expose them for what they are. Whether it’s an anonymous note or a personal conversation with their boss. It feels good and noble taking on bullies through the proper channels. It felt pretty good settling things on the school yard back in the day as well. I like to bully a bully if possible because I can’t stand them!

Last edited by Greyhound1; 01-18-19 at 12:44 AM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-18-19), psychopathetic (01-18-19), Rebelyell (01-18-19), stef (01-18-19), tudorose (01-18-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-19, 01:05 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel very disrespected by people from top to bottom like I'm treated like a pushover or something.does anyone else here w add or otherwise ever feel like this?
I spent half my life feeling something like this. But I attribute it to my social anxieties.

I think I've experienced something similar several times since my mom passed away too. It's like I lost the biggest supporter, the strongest fighter, in my life...she'd fiercely fight for me and my rights with no question or doubt and would be a voice for me when I'd lose mine.
And like when I was going up against a jerk case manager...I felt so alone, weak, and vulnerable to him and the situation without her. Like he was mistreating me and treating me like a pushover and an imbecile and I had no one on my side to fight for me.

Not sure if this even relates to anything you're feeling.

(((Rebs)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (01-18-19)
Old 01-18-19, 01:12 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
No worries, I trashed it. We’ve had a few glitches lately in chit chat threads with it double posting for some reason. It happened to me.
I've been having a glitch on the forums for something like a month now...where when I hit the "submit reply" button...the page just hangs for several seconds...then refreshes with the text editor still up with my reply...as if the post hadn't gone through. The "Submit Reply" and "Preview Post" buttons still there...
haha this is hard for me to describe >.<'. Not sure if this makes sense.
But even though it doesn't seem like the post has went through...it really has.

When this first started, I'd try to submit my reply...but it'd hang and then refresh back like it hadn't went through, so I'd hit the submit button again...which would cause me to double post.

Okay...I feel dumb now haha. i give up trying to explain this!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-18-19), Rebelyell (01-18-19)
Old 01-18-19, 03:57 AM

Thanked 27,515 Times in 13,320 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since my diagnosis that got way better and not working in an office anymore pretty much resolved this
my boss had his good points but he was also a tyrant with a bad temper and treated everyone around him horribly when he was in a bad mood.

Being so scattered convinced me that anyone else was probably "right" but it's easier now to identify people who are truly disrespectful, manipulative etc( vs someone who is perhaps having a bad day or going through a rough time).

I have to open a bank account for my freelance stuff, and yesterday this woman was getting all snooty about these forms i need to fill out so i said i'd bring them back today and thanked her, and went along my way and had a muffin and coffee. I realize now, that this didn't even upset me. cancelling appointment to open account today .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (01-18-19), Greyhound1 (01-18-19), psychopathetic (01-18-19), tudorose (01-18-19)
Old 01-18-19, 05:02 AM

tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

We're easy targets. It's less of a challenge to get a rise out of us because of what we are. And they know it. It's like a smorgasbord of supply for a toxic person. Some people enjoy being ********. I haven't mastered not reacting. I keep trying but it's easier to run away. And nothing attracts personality disordered folk like and ADHD person or an empath. Most of us are both.
acdc01 (01-18-19), Greyhound1 (01-18-19), psychopathetic (01-18-19), stef (01-18-19)
Old 01-18-19, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Some people enjoy being ********.
OH HECK YEAH! YA'LL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! LET ME HEAR YOU SAY IT!!!

---it's 'what's that word' time.

WHAT'S THAT YA'LL? i COULDN'T QUITE HEAR YOU! NOW LET ME HEAR YOU SHOUT IT!!

----IT'S 'WHAT'S THAT WORD' TIME!!!!!!

Now THAT'S more like it!!

Tonight's an exciting night folks! As we can see it's a single word and has 8 letters and it's something people like to be! WHATEVER COULD IT BE!?!

Okay, let's get this started!!!

Quote:
OH! Who doesn't love the color orange?!?
Could it be...
Quote:
Some people enjoy being PUMPKINS.
?

Or!...maybe...
Quote:
Some people enjoy being CASHIERS.
...I mean, who doesn't like a little money in their hands...AM I RIGHT!?

But no...I think it's deeper then this.
Okay ya'll...let's really put our brains together and concentrate REAL hard...
WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Quote:
Some people enjoy being WRANGLED.
...no no!

Quote:
Some people enjoy being ROCKFISH.
Ya'll...no! Now that doesn't even make a whole heck of a lot of sense!

Now come on Ya'll...it's late and I'd really like to get a bit of sleep tonight! LET'S DO THIS!!!

Quote:
Some people enjoy being MACHINES.
Really ya'll? Are you even trying at this point!?!

Now, now...I'm sorry for my temper! It's just I really thought this one was gonna be easy!

Quote:
Some people enjoy being GHOULISH.
Ya'll really know ANYONE who likes to be ghoulish? I mean...honestly? Let's just move on shall we?

Quote:
Some people enjoy being OPOSSUMS.
Well with a face like that...can you hardly blame them?
Still...I don't think this is it!

But I think we're getting closer!

Quote:
Some people enjoy being PSYCHICS.
Maybe.

OH! I JUST HAD A VISION! IT CAME TO ME FROM BEYOND!!

YA'LL READY FOR THIS!?
THEN LET ME HEAR YOU CHEER!!! LET ME HEAR YOU PUT THOSE HANDS TOGETHER!

Quote:
Some people enjoy being E-HUGGED.

some people

GREAT JOB YA'LL! I JUST KNEW WE COULD DO IT!
NOW I CAN GET SOME SLEEP!!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

tudorose (01-18-19)
Old 01-18-19, 06:07 AM

Also...for reals...that face!
SO CUTE!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

daveddd (01-20-19)
Old 01-20-19, 04:32 AM

I'm afraid my failed attempt at humor killed this thread.

>.<'

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

tudorose (01-20-19)
Old 01-20-19, 04:59 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,840 Times in 14,101 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

It hasn't, psycho

I've just had a whole heap of crap kick off so can only dart online then dart off again
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-20-19), stef (01-20-19)
Old 01-20-19, 06:17 AM

Thanked 27,515 Times in 13,320 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

big hugs, Star

This dismal weather!
there was some sun Thursday morning, but since then it's been one big, low cloud. yesterday there were a few snow flurries but it was just warm enough to turn into bone-chilling drizzle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (01-20-19), psychopathetic (01-20-19)
Old 01-20-19, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I'm afraid my failed attempt at humor killed this thread.

>.<'
Nah mate at least we know someone is still here!!!

Seriously where did everyone go?
Lunacie (01-20-19), psychopathetic (01-20-19)
Old 01-20-19, 08:36 AM

Thanked 11,399 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=psychopathetic;2013392]Also...for reals...that face!
SO CUTE!!

[/QUOTE

I would sneak one of those apples in my yard, it really made my wife mad
psychopathetic (01-20-19)
Old 01-20-19, 08:38 AM

Thanked 11,399 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

so im married and falling hard for a different married woman

both of us are just technically married though
Little Missy (01-20-19), psychopathetic (01-20-19), tudorose (01-22-19)