ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-19, 08:03 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,850 Times in 14,107 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Been without meds for over a week now.

Hoping I can pick up my prescription later today.
I hope you can get your meds soon, psycho
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (02-07-19), psychopathetic (02-04-19)
Old 02-04-19, 08:04 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh I need to go to bed but I can't sleep at the moment

namazu (02-04-19), psychopathetic (02-04-19)
Old 02-04-19, 09:56 PM

Thanked 34,235 Times in 15,486 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to those who expressed condolences. Her memorial is going to be on the tenth. I still can't believe she's gone. Her partner found the aftermath and I just want to hug him and their small girl.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-04-19), midnightstar (02-05-19), namazu (02-04-19), psychopathetic (02-04-19), stef (02-05-19), tudorose (02-04-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-19, 07:44 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I hope you can get your meds soon, psycho
It's been 9 or 10 days...and it's honestly been pretty rough. I mean...I have a hard time doing things when I'm medicated...but dang, it just makes things so much worse without the meds.
I pretty much took the entire week off last week. Skipped some activities I had scheduled to do with others, skipped my group, and even called my life coach and asked her not to come. I kept wanting to go out and do some shopping...but I just couldn't get there.

I'm such a slug when I'm off my meds.
Do you guys relate?

It's like my whole life is stuck in a pile of mud...and my meds help clear up some of it. I still have a really hard time getting things done...but not nearly as much as unmediated.

And I didn't really sleep much last night, and I probably should've skipped group again today. I made a bit of a mess for myself by getting pretty upset and saying some things. And as is often the case, people took what I said in a very negative way (like I was being 'bad') and I had no words or ways to try and make sense of it for them, so I just kept getting more and more frustrated.
grrr...it's much easier to be social when I'm on my adderall.

Sorry. I'm just tired and...I don't know. I'm having quite a lot of anger issues.

Good news...
The pharmacy called to let me know my meds were ready to pick up after my group. I have them now and am very much so looking forward to getting some sleep tonight and starting back up on my adderall tomorrow.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (02-07-19), Lunacie (02-05-19), midnightstar (02-06-19), namazu (02-05-19), stef (02-06-19), tudorose (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 06:33 AM

I feel guilty again now ........... the vet said not to give Ebony her breakfast when I took her in on her last day so they could run tests and get accurate results, I can't shake the thought now that Ebony passed away on a empty stomach

Would the vet of given her something to eat after they'd done all the tests? Making allowances for her sensitive stomach?

Last edited by midnightstar; 02-07-19 at 07:18 AM..
Lunacie (02-07-19), psychopathetic (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 06:54 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,616 Times in 2,422 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

There is an out of control bushfire heading in the direction of our house that's up for sale - thankfully not living there anymore but also in the direction of my children one of who lives about 1km away from our old house.

The wind changed and it's heading into residential areas where people don't have a fire action plan. I know people who live in the area and I am concerned.
Lunacie (02-07-19), midnightstar (02-07-19), namazu (02-07-19), psychopathetic (02-07-19), stef (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 01:11 PM

Thanked 27,028 Times in 12,614 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
There is an out of control bushfire heading in the direction of our house that's up for sale - thankfully not living there anymore but also in the direction of my children one of who lives about 1km away from our old house.

The wind changed and it's heading into residential areas where people don't have a fire action plan. I know people who live in the area and I am concerned.
Fire is my personal bugaboo. Scares the crap out of me.
Sending good thoughts for all to be safe there.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-07-19), psychopathetic (02-07-19), tudorose (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 05:28 PM

Thanked 5,616 Times in 2,422 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
It's been downgraded to a watch and act a few minutes ago thank goodness
Lunacie (02-07-19), namazu (02-07-19), psychopathetic (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 05:35 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,495 Times in 10,848 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Got a lovely e-mail from a friend last week (and a gentle, no-pressure follow-up when I didn't respond after a few days). Wish I could focus long enough to send a reply!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-07-19), midnightstar (02-07-19), psychopathetic (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 05:40 PM

s namsy

namazu (02-07-19), psychopathetic (02-07-19)
Old 02-07-19, 07:28 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
lol I had to google search what bugaboo meant.

I don't really care what it means TBH. All I know is it looks silly, is fun to say out loud, and needs to become part of my regular vocabulary IMMEDIATELY!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
LeighWolf (02-08-19)
Old 02-07-19, 07:42 PM

Thanked 27,028 Times in 12,614 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol I had to google search what bugaboo meant.

I don't really care what it means TBH. All I know is it looks silly, is fun to say out loud, and needs to become part of my regular vocabulary IMMEDIATELY!
Sounds much cooler than "phobia" doesn't it?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-07-19), stef (02-08-19)
Old 02-08-19, 02:04 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,113 Times in 15,360 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been without meds for over a week now.

Hoping I can pick up my prescription later today.
I meant to ask you- what was the reason because the same thing happened to me and I literally just got home with them. I won my appeal finally and the insurance has to cover three pills a day while I pay for the fourth but up until I found out last week I was paying over 269$ a month just for the adderall xr and I ran into a financial hardspot and couldnt cover them. They are..ready for this? Reimbursing me for the last six months payments and I have to file claims for the few months before but it will be so helpful!

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-08-19), midnightstar (02-08-19), namazu (02-08-19), psychopathetic (02-09-19)
Old 02-08-19, 02:24 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,236 Times in 2,592 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

I got my first letter this week from my insurance company's new drug program. It appears there's a med they won't support and they will only allow me the alternative. I'm happy I don't rely on it as I do my others but I'm definitely worried that in the future my meds may be on the chopping block. I'm shocked that as a patient I've lost a lot of control over my well being.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-08-19), Lunacie (02-08-19), midnightstar (02-08-19), namazu (02-08-19), psychopathetic (02-09-19)
Old 02-08-19, 05:37 PM

Apparently Willow does NOT like Abba, I was listening to an Abba song and Willow jumped up and deliberately stood on the power button <3

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-08-19), namazu (02-08-19), psychopathetic (02-09-19)