ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-17, 01:30 AM

oceansOfmotion is on a distinguished road
Working Memory Research Help

I need some help "translating" some research. As you may know, working memory is an issue for people with ADD/ADHD symptoms. The research is a summary of herbs/oils that may/may not improve working memory in Alzheimer's patients.

I've taken an intuitive leap experimenting with the idea that what could help an Alzheimer's patient might help working memory. The research is very dense and I'm not fully equipped to read it and come up with a list of compounds to try. I stumbled into trying berberine and NAC twice daily and find it helps. It's not vyvanse, but, better than caffeine.

http://www.academia.edu/32440739/TOMIKE_Thesis_

TLDR: Please read/translate the research and post the most effective herbs mentioned.
The Following User Says Thank You to oceansOfmotion For This Useful Post:
kwalk (05-11-17)