ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Non-ADD Partner Support
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Non-ADD Partner Support This is a support forum for non-ADD partners, spouses, and significant others offering feedback from both the ADD and non-ADD perspectives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-14, 03:22 PM

jende2 has a spectacular aura aboutjende2 has a spectacular aura about
Therapy for Me

I think I know the answer to this question, but I'll just throw it out there. Do you think I could benefit from therapy to help me cope with boyfriend's ADHD? I found a reputable clinic near my house, therapist has experience with ADD, and she has an opening this Thursday. I think I'm going to go. I feel like I need help.

BF is willing to go to therapy too - with me. But to see us as a couple means waiting a week or two for that, due to BF's work schedule. I think I need to go now and get started. Thoughts?

Has anyone ever done therapy- or even a Support Group - and found it helpful?