ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,601 Times in 11,590 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

[quote=daveddd;2013487]
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Also...for reals...that face!
SO CUTE!!

[/QUOTE

I would sneak one of those apples in my yard, it really made my wife mad
I used to feed a mess of these guys peanut butter sandwiches on the patio back in MI.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
daveddd (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM

Thanked 26,210 Times in 12,236 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Little Missy;2013491]
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post

I used to feed a mess of these guys peanut butter sandwiches on the patio back in MI.
We had one hanging out on our front porch back in the fall. I had no idea they
like peanut butter sammies. But my daughter would have hated it if I had been
encouraging the little guy to stay. He/She was just a youngster.

I slept late this morning (weird dream, back in church after 27 years away).
Miss Daisy Dove was calling and calling because no one was home or awake.
Soon as I got up and headed for the bathroom she was fine again.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM

Thanked 21,601 Times in 11,590 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

EVERYTHING likes PB sandies in the critter world.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM

Thanked 27,171 Times in 13,192 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
EVERYTHING likes PB sandies in the critter world.
ah, not all humans though.
one or the other, but not both
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,565 Times in 7,746 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm worried...I missed a couple of phone calls this morning from my grandma's phone...my dad is living with her.
I've been trying to call back all day, but their phone has either been busy, or else no one picks up.

And I mean...I shouldn't think the worst...but at the same time it's hard not to. My dad said his doctor had nothing good to say about his heart, and that it's only functioning at about 25% right now.

I just don't even want to think about it...it's putting my stomach in knots.

I'm sure everything's okay though.

I just wish he'd call me back...or pick up the phone.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday), Lunacie (Yesterday), namazu (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM

Thanked 26,210 Times in 12,236 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I'm worried...I missed a couple of phone calls this morning from my grandma's phone...my dad is living with her.
I've been trying to call back all day, but their phone has either been busy, or else no one picks up.

And I mean...I shouldn't think the worst...but at the same time it's hard not to. My dad said his doctor had nothing good to say about his heart, and that it's only functioning at about 25% right now.

I just don't even want to think about it...it's putting my stomach in knots.

I'm sure everything's okay though.

I just wish he'd call me back...or pick up the phone.

{{{psycho}}} Hope you get news ... good news ... very soon.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM

Thanked 11,096 Times in 5,952 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it works out for you psycho.ill always try to be here for you or anyone that needs n shoulder n and ear.