ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-10, 08:14 PM

Babyanne has a spectacular aura aboutBabyanne has a spectacular aura about
My Threads

Is there an easy way to track all threads that I have started? Surprisingly, I often forget to Subscribe to a thread .

Thanks

Maura
Old 08-25-10, 08:17 PM

Babyanne has a spectacular aura aboutBabyanne has a spectacular aura about
Re: My Threads

See I just did it again!! LOL
Old 08-25-10, 08:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 13,642 Times in 5,040 Posts
ADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Click your user name and select "Find all posts".

Never forget. "Normal" is just a setting on the washing machine.
Do you really want to be a setting on the washing machine?
If you do, wouldn't you rather be the spin cycle?
The Following User Says Thank You to ADHDTigger For This Useful Post:
EYEFORGOT (08-27-10)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-10, 09:38 PM

Thanked 6,891 Times in 2,968 Posts
meridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond repute

A longer route but one that can show you just the threads you've started is this

Search

> Advanced Search

> Search by Username (put in your name and the system will start giving you suggested matches)

> click on the Find Posts By User and it will also offer you Find All Threads Started By User

and then click the Search Now button at the bottom of the page.

Whew!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

“Would you deny for others what you demand for yourself?” – U2

“The future ain't what it used to be.” – Yogi
The Following User Says Thank You to meridian For This Useful Post:
EYEFORGOT (08-27-10)
Old 08-26-10, 05:12 AM

Thanked 1,612 Times in 790 Posts
Nifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud of

Or, you could click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the page (where it says, "Welcome, Babyanne.")
Unless you've changed your profile page, the page that comes up should have a bunch of tabs under your name, like "Visitor Messages" "About me" "Statistics" etc.
Click on the statistics tab, and select "Find all threads started by Babyanne."

After nearly 10 years in the former USSR, the UK seems like a foreign country. I don't know who I'm meant to be or what I'm meant to do. So, at least some things haven't changed...
Ninja posts!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nifferka For This Useful Post:
EYEFORGOT (08-27-10), meridian (08-27-10)
Old 08-27-10, 07:32 PM
Nondescript Moderator

Thanked 6,572 Times in 2,694 Posts
APSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond repute

To avoid losing them in the future, you could also change your default thread subscription mode by going to user cp in the upper left, then clicking on options in the list of links on the left, and setting the default subscription mode to 'no email' (unless you want e-mail notifications of posts in threads you start)
The Following User Says Thank You to APSJ For This Useful Post:
EYEFORGOT (08-28-10)