ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-05, 11:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Ichpuchtli has a spectacular aura aboutIchpuchtli has a spectacular aura about
Most Liked game Ever

I would like to know wot was ur favorite game ever in ur life it dosn't mean ur favorite game now, well it does but also one from when u were two or something a game that u really loved.

It can be hide and seek or a computer game or a board game.

Ex. My favorite game ever was dress up when I was 3 years old no game has never seemed as fun although no it is boring.

See its just a game that u remember that was really fun.
Old 03-12-05, 11:13 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,006 Times in 2,490 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Well, it was one of two things...I looove card games...always have... but I spent a lot of time pretending when I was a kid. There are still times that I find myself lost in a daydream or not willing to get out of bed because I want to stay where my dream is...hoping and wishing for something different.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
Old 03-12-05, 11:50 PM

Digitl has disabled reputation
When i was young, i loved to spy on people.. Just watch them , and they dont know they are watched,,,it's weird to see people the way they act in front of you....and what they are when you are not there. Interesting to say the least

We had a game here we played as teens, and it was called French Mahovlich, and it was the same as tag, but when you got caught, you had to french kiss.

That is where us little Quebecoises, we master the art of it

I've been dating since I was fifteen! I'm exhausted. Where is he?

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-05, 12:03 AM

auntchris is a jewel in the roughauntchris is a jewel in the roughauntchris is a jewel in the rough
When I was little I liked to play ' Kick the Can ' it is sorta of a hide and seek game. I loved to play games with my sister. One we both liked was ' Operation ' and as a family we played ' Monoply ' to this day I can still see the card table set up in our play room which is now the dining room and the game was set up until it was over.

As kids Mary Rose and I were both busy with Ballet lessons and I with Gymnastics . Then the piano came along. well that is my 2 cents

A child's mind is like a shallow brook which ripples and dances merrily over the stony course of its education and reflects here a flower, there a bush, yonder fleecy cloud... -Helen Keller

Old 03-15-05, 04:30 AM

Ichpuchtli has a spectacular aura aboutIchpuchtli has a spectacular aura about
When I was younger I also played Kick The Can but because our japanese teacher was the one who made us play it was called "Caan Kidy" I don't know if that is how u would spell it in english but it's the best I can do.

P.S
Wots "My 2 cents"
Old 09-25-06, 03:51 PM
ADDvanced Member

FullMetalOtaku is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichpuchtli
When I was younger I also played Kick The Can but because our japanese teacher was the one who made us play it was called "Caan Kidy" I don't know if that is how u would spell it in english but it's the best I can do.

P.S
Wots "My 2 cents"
"My 2 cents" is an expesion that means "There is my input/ that is what I think"

Since I am younger I like to play weird games like Dance Dance Revolution! I also love Apples to Apples and The Corrupt Wish Game

"Do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back."
"That will teach you to trust the compulsive liar!"-me
Old 09-25-06, 04:10 PM

justhope is a jewel in the roughjusthope is a jewel in the roughjusthope is a jewel in the rough
When I was young...I loved to play Chinese Checkers & Monopoly with my mom....

When I was a teenager...I loved Atari...and Galaga....

Older....Original Nintendo...still have one and play it with my kids...
Love Diddi Kong Racing on 64 too,...

Mother Is The Name for God in the Lips & Hearts of Little Children
Old 09-25-06, 04:47 PM
ADDvanced Member

Iwalani8 is on a distinguished road
when i was young i liked: UNO, CANDYLAND, SPYING (we'd just make maps and plan out how we were going to spy on the adults whenever there was a dinner at our house), hide and seek, in class i liked heads up 7up, and drawing contests.

more recent: I LOVE classic trivial pursuit. none of that pop culture stuff. the one from when russia was the ussr! i am the best at TETRIS (also just the original version). i was obsessed with online scrabble for a while, and compter solitaire and freecell. don't tell anyone but i am sort of also playing world of warcraft even though i really never thought i'd allow myself to play computer games. shhh.
Old 09-25-06, 05:11 PM

VisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really nice
Scrabble and Boggle-My favs-I really like playing with words and my family doesn't get along well with other games.

With you all, i would love to play Cranium-while sharing a pitcher of something! Us ADDers would be rolling and laughing!
Old 09-25-06, 05:49 PM
ADDvanced Member

Yeah has disabled reputation
Ohhh, used to be "on" EverQuest until 3 years ago, somehow the whole gaming addiction got lost since then.

I loved playing the Risk table top game... I have never played a game that was so much about more about whats going on between the people, then whats actualy happening on the table
"Inside each and every one of us is our one, true authentic swing. Something we was born with. Something that's ours and ours alone. Something that can't be learned... something that's got to be remembered. "
Old 09-25-06, 05:55 PM

Crazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the rough
Most of the recent Square-Enix console games.
Old 10-01-06, 09:33 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
dress up and pretend...I still play it, I'm a thespian.
Old 10-02-06, 04:09 PM
ADDvanced Member

Iwalani8 is on a distinguished road
i like pretend too. pretend and spy and sometimes dress up are really good.
Old 01-23-07, 09:20 AM

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Talking

When I was around 5 or 6 years old, I loved playing Hide-'n-Seek, Chutes and Ladders, and Let's Pretend: now as an adult-{only in age} mind you. I love Scrabble, Word Yahtzee and....You got it...... LET"S PRETEND!" It's usually what I'm doing whenever I zonk out and time sort of fades into sweet oblivion. Such fun! No wonder I don't have Blood pressure problems.

"Spiraling With That θddly Riveting Scrθθey Grθθθve"
If life is so Riveting-How come my A{D}HD makes me feel like Bθlting when I
Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-23-07, 11:42 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Grade A is a jewel in the roughGrade A is a jewel in the roughGrade A is a jewel in the rough
Super Mario Bros 3 was my fave!