ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > General Medication Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Medication Discussion This section is to be used for general medication discussion and other medications not broken out in their own respective forums.

Old 11-14-18, 04:34 PM

Rais Uzbyakov is on a distinguished road
Modafinil

Wildly sorry for the text because translated in translator, please treat with understanding. If I stuck the post in the wrong section, I apologize twice.)))

I just feel bad with my English, I use google translator ...

I have acquired tolerance for modafinil, not radical, but it is ...

Is my scheme correct: to give rest from modafinil for 3-4 weeks, and in the meantime gradually titrate memantine, well, and grapefruit juice also does not hurt and again return to modafinil and cancel memantine?
Any other effective tips on how to overcome / prevent tolerance to modafinil?

postscript I suffer from OCD (with an atypical clinic, which is manifested by a very frequent alternation of anxiety and obsessions and philosophical intoxication, perhaps a generalized anxiety disorder), ADHD.
The only thing that in our country managed to get for ADHD is modafinil.
I would also note that I have been taking venlafaxine + mirtazapine for a long time, I want to give up the second one, but itís very hard to fall asleep myself, so without mirtazapine.
I plan to stay on the following scheme 1 week: Pregabalin (and mirtazapine before bed) 2 week: modafinil and mirtazapine before bed. This scheme suits me best, please understand the conditions in which I am and from all that I have tried to help only three drugs: modafinil, pregabalin and mirtazapin (to fall asleep).

Recently, I have given a little bit of dose with modafinil, now I want to play it safe, take a rest from it and go to the next reception as correctly as possible. Also, plan plasma exchange, for some, though small, good results.

Tell me tips, I beg you! )
Old 11-15-18, 04:40 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,611 Times in 15,102 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Modafinil

You say you would like to take modafinil before bed but wont that keep you up?

I carried a watermelon?
Old 11-17-18, 09:47 AM

Rais Uzbyakov is on a distinguished road

before going to bed only accept mirtazapin. modafinil only during the day
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-18, 07:39 AM

PI-ADHD 29 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais Uzbyakov View Post
Wildly sorry for the text because translated in translator, please treat with understanding. If I stuck the post in the wrong section, I apologize twice.)))

I just feel bad with my English, I use google translator ...

I have acquired tolerance for modafinil, not radical, but it is ...

Is my scheme correct: to give rest from modafinil for 3-4 weeks, and in the meantime gradually titrate memantine, well, and grapefruit juice also does not hurt and again return to modafinil and cancel memantine?
Any other effective tips on how to overcome / prevent tolerance to modafinil?

postscript I suffer from OCD (with an atypical clinic, which is manifested by a very frequent alternation of anxiety and obsessions and philosophical intoxication, perhaps a generalized anxiety disorder), ADHD.
The only thing that in our country managed to get for ADHD is modafinil.
I would also note that I have been taking venlafaxine + mirtazapine for a long time, I want to give up the second one, but itís very hard to fall asleep myself, so without mirtazapine.
I plan to stay on the following scheme 1 week: Pregabalin (and mirtazapine before bed) 2 week: modafinil and mirtazapine before bed. This scheme suits me best, please understand the conditions in which I am and from all that I have tried to help only three drugs: modafinil, pregabalin and mirtazapin (to fall asleep).

Recently, I have given a little bit of dose with modafinil, now I want to play it safe, take a rest from it and go to the next reception as correctly as possible. Also, plan plasma exchange, for some, though small, good results.

Tell me tips, I beg you! )
Which type of adhd are you? Did modafinil worked at you? Aren't there any methylphenidate or amphetamine drugs (ritalin,concerta,adderall etc).
What do you mean, what is 'plasma exchange'?
Started with ritalin 10 mg (worked only for two weeks)
Then:strattera 80 mg+54 mg concerta +20 mg ritalin (didn't work because of tolerance)
Now:Strattera 80 mg+modiwake(modafinil) 200 mg+brintellix (vortioxetine) 10 mg
For about two years local corticosteroid pomades for atopic dermatitis.