ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Medications for Co-Existing Conditions > Anti-Convulsants
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-18, 06:20 PM

Taraamcgavran is on a distinguished road
Question Anyone have experience taking lamotrigine/lamictal?

So my entire life I've had depression

when I was 6 years old I tried to commit suicide

my emotions are very strong I can be okay one day and then the next day be very sad and I can be sad up to 3 weeks for no reason

I can be sad for a day or two and then be fine again

I have a sleeping problem I sleep for days and days only getting up to go to the bathroom eat and sleep and I'm so exhausted I have a sleeping problem I sleep for days and days only getting up to go to the bathroom eat and sleep and I'm so exhausted I can't seem to stay awake no matter how hard

I try I have a lot of problems focusing especially when I'm driving I zone out and I can't remember a lot anymore

I have been put on Wellbutrin Zofran oxcarbazepine Venlafaxine and nothing has worked

I asked to be put on Nuvigil but they didn't want to put me on it

I asked to be put on desoxyn they didn't want to put me on that either

they almost put me on adderal but chose not to right now

I'm barely starting a medication called lamotrigine

I really hope it works they're starting me off at 25 mg and then I will build up to 100 mg

I'm to the point where I just want to fall over and die I'm so sad all the time and I don't know what to do I just wish I could be normal I don't know how to fix me and I wonder if anybody has tried Lamotrigine and has had the same issues I have and if it's help them

I'm running out of Hope

Last edited by peripatetic; 06-16-18 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: added paragraph breaks between sentences; no content edits