ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-17, 04:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,150 Times in 9,703 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

hmmm...well today is the last day of high 90's since that last post of the pleasant 70's day. yay

Remember that older lady I used to have lunch with that was always SO mean to me and stef told me she was NOT my friend? hahaha, well she moved to Missouri and now she likes to argue by text and it is rather fun. I'm not sure where the gratitude lies in that though.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-01-17), stef (08-01-17)
Old 08-11-17, 07:36 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,394 Times in 8,739 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Grateful I was hurting too badly to run straight out to the garden to play this morning. The bear cub that was visiting was already hanging out there. He tore through the fence on the corn side of the garden and had himself quite a pic-a-nic...no basket required. lol

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-11-17), Little Missy (08-11-17)
Old 08-11-17, 09:41 PM

Thanked 11,234 Times in 5,007 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

This weekend is supposed to be the best weather we have seen in the Twin Cities all year.

And that's a lovely thing all on its own to be sure, but it's all made that much more sweet by sharing it with my beloved.

Blesséd Sigh,
Ian
Little Missy (08-11-17), Smokey405 (08-11-17), stef (08-12-17), Unmanagable (08-11-17), wonderboy (08-11-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-17, 09:59 PM

Thanked 18,150 Times in 9,703 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

State Farm Insurance. They've collected back my deductibles from the flurry of totalments my car went through in June.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-12-17), stef (08-12-17), Unmanagable (08-11-17), wonderboy (08-11-17)
Old 08-11-17, 10:56 PM
Contributor

wonderboy has a spectacular aura aboutwonderboy has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

My family, for resolutely supporting me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wonderboy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-12-17), Little Missy (08-12-17), stef (08-12-17), Unmanagable (08-11-17)