ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-18, 12:16 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,474 Times in 3,091 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

17:15 and still haven't got out of bed. I'd be as well just laying here until I wither away as there's just nothing else.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (06-05-18), psychopathetic (06-05-18), stef (06-05-18)
Old 06-05-18, 04:40 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,907 Times in 13,069 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

So tired of making the same few mistakes, over and over:
not even looking at lists
not setting reminders to leave work on time (otherwise i work straight past 7:00)
it's like I can actually do things now - but I still don't do them...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-05-18), Fraser_0762 (06-05-18), Little Missy (06-05-18), Lunacie (06-05-18), psychopathetic (06-05-18)
Old 06-05-18, 04:54 PM

Thanked 33,845 Times in 15,309 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

so, fraser, i got put on a treatment order (medication monitoring, specifically, and daily check in) in lieu of IP.

i have eight days max so it really doesn't matter. the whole thing is, yes, i skimmed some, but i also have untreated adhd and i also just missed some doses. so they can come watch me take my meds. whatever. this is a hopeless situation. nobody thinks about what happens when she finds me one of these days. this can't happen. and i can prevent it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-05-18), Fuzzy12 (06-06-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-18, 05:19 PM

Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
so, fraser, i got put on a treatment order (medication monitoring, specifically, and daily check in) in lieu of IP.

i have eight days max so it really doesn't matter. the whole thing is, yes, i skimmed some, but i also have untreated adhd and i also just missed some doses. so they can come watch me take my meds. whatever. this is a hopeless situation. nobody thinks about what happens when she finds me one of these days. this can't happen. and i can prevent it.

What was your reasoning for skipping or skimming on certain medications? Have you been experiencing bad side effects? If so, have you explained these side effects to them?

No situation is hopeless Peri. It may feel that way inside, but it's never hopeless. Never ever give up on yourself. You're so much more to people than I think you realize.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-05-18), Lunacie (06-05-18), peripatetic (06-05-18), stef (06-05-18)
Old 06-05-18, 05:36 PM

peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i gained some weight recently. and i had gotten them increased recently because of the whole spleen thing... not all got increased, but the clozaril did. it's amazing i haven't gained weight before but now i'm starting to and i can't have that. i'm terrified.

my psychiatrist suggested switching up physical activity and he said i could always try a modified diet of some sort. i eat pretty clean already though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-05-18), Little Missy (06-05-18), stef (06-05-18)
Old 06-05-18, 05:41 PM

Quote:
i gained some weight recently. and i had gotten them increased recently because of the whole spleen thing... not all got increased, but the clozaril did. it's amazing i haven't gained weight before but now i'm starting to and i can't have that. i'm terrified.

my psychiatrist suggested switching up physical activity and he said i could always try a modified diet of some sort. i eat pretty clean already though.

Are you really gaining that much weight though? Perhaps (and I don't mean this in an offensive way) you're getting a bit paranoid, just like you were with the spleen thing?

I recall you mentioning before that you've always been relatively underweight. If you have gained a little weight, is that really such a bad thing?

It may not be anywhere near as bad as you're believing it to be.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-05-18), stef (06-05-18)
Old 06-05-18, 08:47 PM

I'm at 127, so yes. And I know I'm chronically underweight but that's just my frame. I'm not paranoid.
Old 06-05-18, 08:58 PM

Quote:
I'm at 127, so yes. And I know I'm chronically underweight but that's just my frame. I'm not paranoid.

You're like my dads fiancée. She is around the same weight and is convinced she is over, no matter how many times she's told she's all skin and bones.

I think you're being far too harsh on your own self image. But that's something I can understand, as I have a very negative self image myself and won't listen to what anybody else tells me.
Old 06-05-18, 09:09 PM

my weight's really not the most pressing issue, it's just why i skimmed some.

i don't even know why i'm dancing around it. i can't let her find me having cut myself open or something. i have to protect her. all the signs are saying my birthday is an end point. i can't get to that or she'll be ruined.

but i do hear what you're saying. it's not that i have a bad self image around my weight, but i seriously don't want to get fat. i'm tall so i admit it would take a fair amount to get me overweight, but that's how that happens, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-06-18)
Old 06-05-18, 10:10 PM

Quote:
my weight's really not the most pressing issue, it's just why i skimmed some.

i don't even know why i'm dancing around it. i can't let her find me having cut myself open or something. i have to protect her. all the signs are saying my birthday is an end point. i can't get to that or she'll be ruined.

but i do hear what you're saying. it's not that i have a bad self image around my weight, but i seriously don't want to get fat. i'm tall so i admit it would take a fair amount to get me overweight, but that's how that happens, right?

What signs are you referring to? From what I can gather, it's all coming from your own mind, as opposed to anything outwith yourself. You need to seperate what's going on inside your mind to what's going on outside it. Don't be fooled by what you think. Take a step outside of yourself and view the world with complete neutrality.

Putting on weight doesn't make people overweight. Putting on too much weight does. If you're tall and only weigh around 9 stone, then putting on a little weight isn't something you should be concerned about at all. I'd be more concerned if you weren't putting any weight on.
Little Missy (06-05-18), peripatetic (06-06-18)
Old 06-05-18, 11:28 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,735 Times in 7,342 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing feels right today. I feel...I don't know what it is. I don't feel sick, but I feel unwell for sure. And It's more emotional based than physical.
And I'm SO run down and tired and it seems unlikely cause I've been over sleeping like crazy the last few days.
It's like...if only I could burst through this exhaustion...I could get things done and be happy again.

And...I've been skipping my mood stabilizers for the millionth time, so I know darn well what's going on. I know...I can feel you all rolling your eyes at me and thinking about how much of an idiot I am.
I don't know why I keep stopping them. I know better.
I'll start taking them again.

And I miss my mom.

Nothing feels right. The world doesn't make sense today. Everything feels fake. I just want to go to sleep.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (06-06-18), namazu (06-06-18)
Old 06-06-18, 01:17 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,437 Times in 13,253 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I managed to avoid hurting myself last night despite replaying Ebonys last few days over and over in my head trying to think of anything more i could have done to save her.

expecting everyone to get angry now
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-06-18), Lunacie (06-06-18), namazu (06-06-18)
Old 06-06-18, 01:18 AM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 20,385 Times in 10,224 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I managed to avoid hurting myself last night despite replaying Ebonys last few days over and over in my head trying to think of anything more i could have done to save her.

Angry? No way -- that's great!

I'm glad you were able to avoid hurting yourself last night.

Sending good thoughts your way...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-06-18), peripatetic (06-06-18)
Old 06-06-18, 01:25 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,437 Times in 13,253 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

s peri, psycho and namsy
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-06-18)
Old 06-06-18, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post

Lunacie (06-06-18), midnightstar (06-06-18)