ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Diagnosis & Treatment
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Diagnosis & Treatment This forum is for the discussion of issues related to the diagnosis of AD/HD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-17, 07:56 AM
ADDvanced Member

ritalin_ADDict is on a distinguished road
what country

Hi, I have Idea to fly away to some country( was thinking india) and try out all the meds I need to so that I can function again, do like 30 sessions once a week with cheep psychiatrists. The alternative is to quit my job, stay in my country with ridiculous living expenses and pay for psychiatrists and **** all along avoiding any social interaction with my friends and family.
So I was thinking some cheap country where the psychiatrists are cheap and I can figure this out over a lot of sessions with them.
Does this sound like a good idea?
If so what country would you recommend?

Last edited by namazu; 12-02-17 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: language