ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-17, 10:12 PM
Contributor

julialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud of
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Tomorrow is my first day at the middle school in town!! I'm not happy that I have to leave the apartment before 9am BUT I am excited to start my teaching practicum

-neutral milk hotel
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to julialouise For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-04-17), Little Missy (01-03-17), psychopathetic (01-03-17), Simargl (01-04-17), stef (01-04-17), TurtleBrain (01-03-17)
Old 01-03-17, 10:32 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Oh apparently reseting my iphone's network settings fixed my wifi issues...
Old 01-03-17, 10:48 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,434 Times in 7,189 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by julialouise View Post
Tomorrow is my first day at the middle school in town!! I'm not happy that I have to leave the apartment before 9am
You're still just a middle schooler?!?

Quote:
BUT I am excited to start my teaching practicum
Oh.

I'm not a morning person either, but I bet you're going to have SO much fun that's it's going to be worth it!
I hope you come back and tell us all about your first day!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
julialouise (01-04-17), TurtleBrain (01-03-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-17, 02:10 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,245 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

I seem to be incredibly sensitive to stimulant medication.
Old 01-04-17, 02:16 AM

Thanked 33,610 Times in 15,203 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i think my medication increase is starting to work. i still feel like this isn't the perspective from which i'm supposed to experience. it's not foreign, just the wrong size in a way, as if the dimension coordinates were dialed wrong.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-04-17), midnightstar (01-04-17), Simargl (01-04-17), stef (01-04-17)
Old 01-04-17, 08:02 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I have an obsession with obtaining heightmaps of real places and using them to create minecraft maps (with WorldPainter)... terrain.party is the best site for heightmaps... too bad I'm barely getting 6 hours of sleep a night...

I can't wait until the Earth Mod is updated, until then, this is what I'll be doing :P
Old 01-04-17, 09:28 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
I seem to be incredibly sensitive to stimulant medication.
I'm not.

Well Wishes,
Ian
Old 01-04-17, 09:36 AM

Thanked 5,693 Times in 2,438 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Did my finances, which caused me a lot of stress because I believe I am spending too much money. Then I went to the supermarket and walked past the wine and beer. Normally seeing wine and beer in the supermarket doesn't bother me much, but in combination with the stress I got cravings. I did my shopping nonetheless, without buying alcohol.

Normally in this kind of situation I would go straight for the chocolate or indulge in other cross-addictions. This time I managed to first call a friend. Then I still felt some stress and decided to meditate. During meditation I found out that I also felt hungry. Instead of indulging in unhealthy food I decided to eat some fruit first. So I believe I handled my cravings quite well this time.
aeon (01-04-17), julialouise (01-04-17), Little Missy (01-04-17), psychopathetic (01-04-17), stef (01-04-17)
Old 01-04-17, 10:27 AM

Thanked 21,207 Times in 11,357 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, if I can get the fruit into me prior to the chocolate I feel so much better. I LOVE chocolate, but an hour later it always makes me feel like I need more.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Hermus (01-04-17), julialouise (01-04-17), psychopathetic (01-04-17), stef (01-04-17)
Old 01-04-17, 11:52 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

In second thought, heightmaps from terrain.party makes any hill look way too extreme, especially at a smaller scale. Alternatively, I can get chunkmapper maps (minecraft maps of real world places at 1:30 scale), import them to worldpainter, then export them as heightmaps... no clue how they scale down the mountains and hills, but it's good... sort of.. actually they turn out a little lame... 1st world problems... dun dun dun
Old 01-04-17, 03:02 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
I'm not.

Well Wishes,
Ian
Lucky you.
Old 01-04-17, 03:04 PM
Forum ADDvocate

I've talked myself out of going downtown three times this morning. I must really want to go because I'm waiting for the bus right now.
Old 01-04-17, 03:23 PM

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
Lucky you.
Back when I participated in a medical study where they gave me various dosages of ADHD meds, there was one point at which a nurse asked how I was feeling.

“A little uncomfortable,” I said.

That nurse shot the other nurse in attendance a quick look.

30 minutes prior they had given me 240mg of Dexedrine IR.

Cheers,
Ian
Simargl (01-05-17), stef (01-04-17)
Old 01-04-17, 05:02 PM

Thanked 5,693 Times in 2,438 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Have attended three meetings since Monday and have been sharing about my love addiction at all three meetings. I'm also becoming more honest about it to my friends everyday. It works. The more I share about it, the deeper the realization sinks in that I can't go on leading women on and the more painful and difficult it gets to persist in my addictive behaviour. It's not easy, but I feel that it's a very necessary step to go through this.
aeon (01-04-17), julialouise (01-04-17), stef (01-04-17)
Old 01-04-17, 07:50 PM

Thanked 29,696 Times in 13,705 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

There is really no limit to the number of bread with grilled (or rather microwaved) cheese I can eat.

A while ago I saw a program that investigated the amount of worms or something that are present in most cheese and even thst hasn't stopped me from eating cheese.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-04-17), Little Missy (01-04-17)
Closed Thread