ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Relationships & Social Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Relationships & Social Issues This forum is for adults with AD/HD to discuss how AD/HD affects personal relationships.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-17, 02:23 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,474 Times in 3,091 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On a dating downer again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I think you actually have a very good grip on what might be attractive to a lot of women.
Thanks. I think so, too.

I just need to stop allowing my emotions to get the better of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Having said that though it would be very difficult to mould yourself into something that you think the majority of women would like. I'd focus on being or becoming someone that YOU like and then finding a like minded woman. You might find though that the happier you are with yourself and with the activities you do in your life that the less you'll need a partner. And that kind of self sufficiency can be very attractive to women too. But then you will be the one who is in a position to choose.
Indeed. It's not about a man changing who he fundamentally is. It's about him being the best him that he can be. If he can look himself in the mirror and know and respect who he is and acknowledge what his accomplishments and goals are in life, then women will start to see it in him as well.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-04-17), Fuzzy12 (12-04-17), Little Missy (12-04-17), ToneTone (01-26-18), WhiteOwl (12-04-17)