ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-17, 11:37 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,870 Times in 13,521 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
After peddling The Elvis Sandwich to LOL for the last 3 years to no avail, last night out of the blue she quips, "I want that Elvis Sandwich!"

What a mess! Bananas sliding out, peanut butter slithering in all directions, somehow I thought Miracle Whip-what a miracle!-was part of it, so I slapped that on too and she ate with gusto, slipped each finger into her mouth to get every last bit and smiled. Just like The Grinch.

Great. Now what is she gonna have tonight?
*sends a portion of chilli con carne* because that's what I'm making for my family

As for what's made me smile today, this morning Ebony was so chilled out next to me in bed that I didn't have the heart to get up when I woke up, didn't have to get up otherwise I'd have done a lot of apologising to her and getting the Christmas treats out to try and persuade her to forgive me
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
stef (12-16-17)
Old 12-16-17, 02:36 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Tigger's now amusing me by playing the game of "All Cat Toys Must Die"

psychopathetic (12-17-17)
Old 12-19-17, 01:44 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,557 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Thinkin’ ’bout my squee bunny.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-01-18), Little Missy (12-19-17), stef (12-19-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-17, 03:38 PM

Watching Allo Allo with family and there's a lot of jokes in Allo Allo, so funny

stef (12-19-17)
Old 12-20-17, 02:19 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

M surprised me with some pictures he drew for me (he likes to draw). The last time someone did anything thoughtful like that for me, I was in HS.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-20-17), psychopathetic (12-20-17), stef (12-20-17)
Old 12-23-17, 12:44 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,421 Times in 7,678 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

A neighbor who just moved in this summer at my apartment complex left me a bag of goodies at my door and a christmas card today.
I feel very grateful for it. It's small thoughtful things like this I get such a kick out of. I wish I was more giving and less of a grinch lol.
2 small oranges, a nice ripe apple (green) and a small baggy with some chocolates, lollipops and mints.
Just a lovely little gesture.

She's got a real cute dog too...I wish she'd let him outside more often. I've only seen him 2 or 3 times since she's been here. I'm not sure if he's a french bulldog or a boston terrier, but he sure is freaking cute! The couple times I've seen him, he gets all big and puffy and start fiercely barking at me...and in his mind he must feel 10 feet tall and be as fierce as a grizzly bear...but in my mind I'm just seeing this tiny adorable humpty dumpy puppy haha.
I think he'd warm up to me if I'd only go over and introduce myself to him.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by psychopathetic; 12-23-17 at 12:55 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (12-28-17), WhiteOwl (12-28-17)
Old 12-28-17, 12:08 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

My boss has Reynaud’s, and I take Dexedrine, so we both have cold hands.

We’ve started holding hands for a moment in the morning to see who has icier paws.

This morning, I was more corpselike.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-01-18), stef (12-28-17), WhiteOwl (12-28-17)
Old 01-01-18, 03:01 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all

C A L I F O R N I A made me smile today.

CBD-votary
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C15H25N3O For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-01-18), Greyhound1 (01-01-18)
Old 01-01-18, 04:05 PM

The thought of disappearing one day.

Not before Ebony's gone though, she would never find anyone else who could love her and care for her and her trust them.

Little Missy (01-01-18)
Old 01-01-18, 05:38 PM

Thanked 21,528 Times in 11,548 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Thinkin’ ’bout my squee bunny.

Cheers,
Ian
My last Red Doberman had one that he took everywhere with him. It played "The Easter Bonnet Song" if his foot was squeezed.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-01-18)
Old 01-01-18, 09:17 PM

I love watching Britain's Got Talent and I love when a performer has that moment of expression and Simon's got that charmed, happyfaced, lobotomized look.

I've noticed through the years that my emotional response and Simon's seem to be very similar in both nature and timing.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-01-18)
Old 01-03-18, 06:40 PM

I just scored these Canon FD50, FD25, and FL15 lens extension tubes on the 'bay for a great price.

Usually these are beat up or expensive, and most often you see the FD50 and FD25 (1974) on offer, but the FL15 (1971) is a rare beast indeed.

Tubes full of air don’t get outdated, even after 40+ years, because the laws of physics are immutable. Necromancers in the back row stop snickering.

(Oh...they allow one to take pictures of small things, tiny things, even really tiny things...with a “normal” lens. Macro on the cheap, dontcha know.)

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-03-18)
Old 01-12-18, 04:32 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,421 Times in 7,678 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

lol...the floppiness of it all!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 01-12-18, 04:38 PM

Seeing ADDF back up

And getting snuggled loads by Tigger from the moment I got in the door to this point in time and she's still so happy to see me home <3 <3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-12-18), psychopathetic (01-12-18)
Old 01-12-18, 09:02 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,354 Times in 7,397 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling all the forum love again!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-13-18), Little Missy (01-13-18), psychopathetic (01-13-18)