ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 02-02-15, 08:25 PM
ADDvanced Member

Content ID will become famous soon enough
Re: Sandoz in Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug407 View Post
Does any Orlando residents or people in the area know where I can get sandoz adderall? I have tried Barr which works alright and I had no problem sleeping, and Corepharma made me feel like I drank 10 energy drinks. I have tried CVS, Walgreens, Target, and the UCF pharmacy and none of them have them in stock or will special order them. Has anyone had any luck finding this manufacture in this area in general?
Hey I Live in Orlando as well, close to where you are.

I Have a Pharmacy that can special order any brand of any medication,
any way to get into personal contact so I can send the details?
Old 03-04-15, 03:23 PM

billyb is on a distinguished road
Re: trouble filling adderall prescription/finding pharmacies carrying a specific gene

I live in Los Angeles and my pharmacy recently stopped filling my script with Sandoz. I think the only brand I can't seem to deal with is the Teva/Barr brand. I take 20MG IR. It seems like I am constantly having to deal with this issue. Teva/Barr makes me feel really bad. The pharmacy that just changed is now giving me something I have never seen. It doesn't make me feel quite as bad as the Teva/Barr but still pretty bad. It is from a company called actavis. They are orange. It seems like whenever I get any of the generics that are orange it is never right for me. So strange. If anyone knows of a pharmacy where I can get any of the other generics please let me know....Sandoz, Corepharma (i think that was another one I am ok with) Thanks a lot!
Old 03-04-15, 05:49 PM
Contributor

Sickle is a jewel in the roughSickle is a jewel in the roughSickle is a jewel in the rough
Re: trouble filling adderall prescription/finding pharmacies carrying a specific gene

I haven't lately but 2 months ago I had a hard time filling Adderall 30 mg tabs and got stuck with worthless Actavis.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-15, 03:35 AM

In Los Angeles? Where did you end up finding something different?
Old 03-24-15, 03:31 AM

BlackWarrior is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
I live in Los Angeles and my pharmacy recently stopped filling my script with Sandoz. I think the only brand I can't seem to deal with is the Teva/Barr brand. I take 20MG IR. It seems like I am constantly having to deal with this issue. Teva/Barr makes me feel really bad. The pharmacy that just changed is now giving me something I have never seen. It doesn't make me feel quite as bad as the Teva/Barr but still pretty bad. It is from a company called actavis. They are orange. It seems like whenever I get any of the generics that are orange it is never right for me. So strange. If anyone knows of a pharmacy where I can get any of the other generics please let me know....Sandoz, Corepharma (i think that was another one I am ok with) Thanks a lot!
Where do you fill your script at? I actually prefer the orange ones. I live in Los Angeles and I know that Walgreen fills with Teva/Barr, Rite-aids generally fill with Corepharma, and the last time I checked Costco filled with Sandoz.
Old 04-27-15, 03:00 PM

I have filled at Ralphs and a small place in Beverly Hills.
Old 06-14-15, 11:30 AM
Jr Member

Ampheny is on a distinguished road

Anyone have a lead on Sandoz in the San Diego area? Local Costco stores (my go-to) just switched to Actavis. Bummed.
Old 07-11-15, 03:30 PM
Jr Member

LetoII is on a distinguished road

I had an interesting experience by me once. There is a CVS and Rite Aid right next to each other. I prefer CVS but my physician swears by Rite Aid. I thought, what the hell, I'll try Rite Aid. I went in with my script for Ritalin, gave it to the pharmacist and asked, "do you have to 10 mg tablets of generic ritalin so this can get filled today or tomorrow?" Her response, looking at me like I was a junky, was, "I cannot legally give you that information." In my mind, I was like "oh come on" but I just smiled and asked her when I could pick up my script then. Not a minute later, after she started typing away, she turns to me and says, "We don't have this (holding the script in hand of what I just asked about) in stock. We'd have to order it and that may take a few weeks." I could not reconcile how a minute changed the legality of her giving me that information. I also could not fathom how they couldn't even give me an ETA. After overtly rolling my eyes, I asked for the script back and went to CVS. At least there, I know, they get their orders in on Wednesday, so at most I wait is a week. Plus, the pharmacists there treat me with respect, not like I'm some addict, which is how I felt Rite Aid treated me.

I don't now if this is true everywhere, but the CVS tech told me they don't always carry certain scripts for obvious reasons. I'm actually okay with a delay if they are honest with me about why there is a delay and when I will get my meds. It's a matter of planning on my part. My pharmacist, luckily, although there is always a delay, has the same delay that I can anticipate it and plan accordingly.
namazu (07-11-15)
Old 08-09-15, 01:12 AM

daedelvis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flory View Post
Could you ring the manufacturer direct and see where stocks it ?
That is a great idea and I had that same thought along time ago. If you were buying a toaster it would be easy to call the manufacturer and ask them what stores sell it.
I can't even get a pharmacist to tell me the name of their distributor. It would seem that pharmaceutical companies don't deal with consumers.

Adderall 30mg Sandoz
Corepharma Survivor.
When Walgreens offers you Corepharma, just say NO.
Old 08-31-15, 02:12 PM

daedelvis is on a distinguished road

Just found Sandoz 30mg at Costco 15255 Hayden Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Adderall 30mg Sandoz
Corepharma Survivor.
When Walgreens offers you Corepharma, just say NO.
Old 09-01-15, 01:06 AM

Strolux is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedelvis View Post
Just found Sandoz 30mg at Costco 15255 Hayden Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Hey I am a relatively new Adderall patient. I'm 25 and live in north Phoenix suburbs. I have been getting the pink corepharma pills for 3 months and I can't handle it anymore. I have a refill in 2 days and was wondering if the 20mg IR would be good for me? The corepharma make me extremely agitated and nervous. I was given smaller pills the first month that were helpful but the pharmacy switched.
Old 09-29-15, 05:15 PM

bogut6162 is on a distinguished road

Calling the pink 20's "Adderall" is an insult to the medication. The pinks have more similarities with PEZ than actual medication. Move on to another pharmacy until you find the orange oblong version. Based on the other posts, I think Sandoz is the manufacturer.
Old 11-03-15, 05:04 PM

N610DL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
It's the F-ING worst in LA. It's been terribly inconsistent to get a generic script filled on-time. Getting the script from the Doctor is OK, it's these incompentant pharmacists that never seem to have a supply.

My most recent trip to a Rite Aid in Culver City was a real hoot. Dropped the script off on Friday, they said it would be ready on Monday. Came in Monday night (I'm bone dry at this point) and it wasn't filled. Pharmacist was out to lunch (it was 6:30pm at night.) I go get food while she's out.

Pharmacist came back, says it wasn't filled because the last time they filled it was the 5th and they won't fill it if it's less than a month. I asked if she couldn't fill it on-time, why didn't she just tell me when I dropped it off on Friday night so I could take it somewhere else. Got the idiotic, "well I don't do that until I have to process it in the blah blah blah."

Ugh -- what a stupid dumb ***. Now I have to wait until Thursday and dealing with the usual withdrawal symptoms: can't concentrate at work, tired, angry, constipated, etc.

Is it just LA, or is it everywhere that pharmacists are cracking down? I think CVS is probably better -- I should have brought it there instead.
Old 11-09-15, 12:09 PM

DPamela4 is on a distinguished road

CVS has told me that my daughter's insurance company will no longer cover the generic form of Adderall XR

But I went to Walmart, and the insurance approved her Adderall XR generic there.

What is up with that?
Old 11-12-15, 11:44 AM

juwatkinvt03 is on a distinguished road

That is not TRUE in the slightest. My suggestion is that you use a internet Rx Discount Coupon and go to Walgreens or just avoid calling around as they are unlikely to tell you what they have and if or anything re: adderall over the phone. Bring in the Rx, let them call you DR. and if necessary, it takes CVS or Walgreens (1 day ) to order whatever they need. Ask them to order the Teva/Barr Generic and for 60 30mgs and the GoodRx discount card it should be roughly $40 bucks..So many insurance companies and Pharmacies are so terrified of this medication and it is sad due to the fact that it is safe for use in patients 3 yrs old and above!

Hope this helps ,

Cheers,