ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 03-27-14, 01:36 AM

ADHDLOVE is on a distinguished road
A little idea for my fellow ADHDers

Along with having ADHD comes a lot of humorous stories of life's ups and downs. There are a lot to be learned from these stories and so one night as I was wide awake from taking too much adderall, I came up with this idea. There are a lot of threads out there where people talk about life with ADHD and ask a variety of questions, but none of them seem very personal. I decided to start a blog about my life and my day to day living with ADHD. I have shared a few stories and a few bits of advice, but I am not the all knowing monk of "fixing" ADHD. I want other people with stories and or advice to share their ups and downs on my blog. A lot of people don't realize that there are a hell of a lot of us struggling with the same things. I think if we put our stories out there, then people can learn from our mistakes or bask in our success stories, knowing that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I know for a log time, I felt very alone in this whole thing and its a pretty scary place to be at. Let's build a community and let's unite to help each other through this never ending process of repetition and life with ADHD. I urge you to read some of my stories at http://adhdlove.blogspot.com/ and also share some of your stories with me at drew.wolf33@gmail.com and then I will in turn share them on my site! Let's help each other fight this disease with some of our finest qualities: humor, creativity and empathy for one another. Thanks for the read!