ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > General Medication Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Medication Discussion This section is to be used for general medication discussion and other medications not broken out in their own respective forums.

Old 09-21-17, 09:22 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,417 Times in 12,072 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone trying MyDayIs?

Anyone want to know how My Day Is?

I'd like to try it.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
namazu (09-21-17), Stevuke79 (09-25-17)
Old 09-24-17, 03:47 PM

Kinnear is on a distinguished road

Dr is wanting me to try this. I am currently on adderall ir 20s twice a day. The reviews I've been reading don't sound to great. Anyone love it compared to adderall ir? And do you wake up early since it seems to take over an hour to kick in?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinnear For This Useful Post:
Lash107 (02-05-18), Stevuke79 (09-25-17)
Old 09-25-17, 12:35 AM

mekaliah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevuke79 View Post
I've been on adderall for 32 years which affects how I will react.

I'd say it kicks in after 1.5 hours... and lasts about 8 hours after that... which is the best I ever had.

I haven't felt zoned out and I haven't crashed. Actually I've been more productive lately than I usually am on adderall... but I've also been focusing more before taking mydayis.
Have you ever been on vyvanse? can i just assume that mydayis isn't any better than vyvanse as far as coverage goes? im on 60 mgs of vyvanse and im get 14 hours of coverage. idk how and idk why lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to mekaliah For This Useful Post:
Stevuke79 (09-25-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-17, 08:27 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,110 Times in 15,358 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

If it wasnt Shire's way of milking the consumer I guess Id be more hopeful.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lash107 (02-05-18), Stevuke79 (09-25-17)
Old 09-25-17, 04:14 PM

Thanked 6,140 Times in 2,806 Posts
Stevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekaliah View Post
Have you ever been on vyvanse? can i just assume that mydayis isn't any better than vyvanse as far as coverage goes? im on 60 mgs of vyvanse and im get 14 hours of coverage. idk how and idk why lol.
I wouldn't know.. I had a bad reaction to vyvanse. It made me jittery and irritable.

I would say it's fairly similar to adderall XR... im not even sure there is a difference for me between mydayis and XR. Honestly if you're getting 14 hours on Vyvanse, .. i think (im no doctor) that's about as good as one can expect to do.

This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire. Surrender your women and intellectuals. -Commander Strax
Old 09-25-17, 04:15 PM

Stevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
If it wasnt Shire's way of milking the consumer I guess Id be more hopeful.
lol,.. yeah.. to me it's very similar to good ol xr.

This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire. Surrender your women and intellectuals. -Commander Strax
Old 09-25-17, 04:43 PM

Thanked 14,984 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

MyDayIs = Adderall XRXXL Mega-Lasting Spanxule

Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-25-17), Stevuke79 (09-25-17)
Old 09-25-17, 05:21 PM

Seriously ... what do I know? I'm just an ignorant consumer...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevuke79 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-25-17), Little Missy (09-25-17)
Old 09-26-17, 09:30 AM

morillo.nate is on a distinguished road

Can you give us an udate on how your My Day Is going?
Old 09-26-17, 11:03 AM

So far so good..
It might be a LITTLE better than XR.. but I'm also taking SLIGHTLY more on average.

(30-40 of XR vs 37.5 of MyDayIs. )

The Following User Says Thank You to Stevuke79 For This Useful Post:
namazu (09-26-17)
Old 09-26-17, 01:22 PM

stacers is on a distinguished road

I started last week. Low dose. This week I was bumped up to the 37.5 and next week I will be at the 50. It for sure lasts longer than anything I have been on before. With the 37.5 I have had side effects like a slight headache but hopefully that will go away. My motivation is good right now, although I do notice some slight crashes still. For me it is like a longer lasting version of Adderall XR. For reference - I am not a fan of vyvanse, it makes me extremely tired. I am hoping this works because I've been struggling to find the correct dose/meds for a while now!
The Following User Says Thank You to stacers For This Useful Post:
Stevuke79 (09-27-17)
Old 09-27-17, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacers View Post
I started last week. Low dose. This week I was bumped up to the 37.5 and next week I will be at the 50. It for sure lasts longer than anything I have been on before. With the 37.5 I have had side effects like a slight headache but hopefully that will go away. My motivation is good right now, although I do notice some slight crashes still. For me it is like a longer lasting version of Adderall XR. For reference - I am not a fan of vyvanse, it makes me extremely tired. I am hoping this works because I've been struggling to find the correct dose/meds for a while now!
I'm so glad I posted this thread because I also started having headaches recently, but I thought nothing of it. (I do a few things that can cause headaches and I've been doing those things more heavily lately so I chalked it up to that.)

Now I'm wondering if it's the meds. I guess I'll have to pay more attention.

Other than that I can pretty much relate to what you say,.. it's like a longer lasting XR. (Btw, I used to be on 60-80mg of XR.. but my new doc brought me down to 30, then up to 50mg, .. and that's actually been working better. I say that to give perspective on my 37.5)

Old 09-30-17, 09:24 PM

mekaliah is on a distinguished road

I think when I go back to my dr here in a couple of weeks im too curious. lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to mekaliah For This Useful Post:
Stevuke79 (10-03-17)
Old 10-18-17, 08:52 AM

Shelsi is on a distinguished road

So far I LOVE it!

Granted, I've never taken any extended release before so this is my only experience. I was on 20 mg IR twice a day but was really struggling with tasks after 5 pm.

I'm now on 37.5 mg Mydayis and it's super smooth for me. I feel it kick in about 60-90 mins after I take it & the cool part is that I don't really feel it go away.

So far I am really really happy with it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shelsi For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-18-17), Lash107 (02-05-18), Little Missy (10-18-17), namazu (10-18-17), Stevuke79 (10-18-17)
Old 10-18-17, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelsi View Post
So far I LOVE it!

Granted, I've never taken any extended release before so this is my only experience. I was on 20 mg IR twice a day but was really struggling with tasks after 5 pm.

I'm now on 37.5 mg Mydayis and it's super smooth for me. I feel it kick in about 60-90 mins after I take it & the cool part is that I don't really feel it go away.

So far I am really really happy with it.
Similar experience here.. what really nice for me is that I've noticed I've been more productive lately.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevuke79 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-18-17), namazu (10-18-17)