ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-13, 02:47 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,555 Times in 8,796 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
What Made You Smile Today?

Belly laughs are even better, but grins and smiles work, too. Inner and outer.

I had a hoot at the thrift store today, yacking it up with whoever I crossed paths with. The senior citizens are my favorite to chat with. Such great wisdom, a damn good sense of humor, and you can feel the gratitude they have for you making time for them. It's even more fun when they over hear one of my random, "wth is this?" comments when I pick something up and they commence to explain it to me. Good stuff.

So.............what made you smile today?

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
heyabutterfly (06-08-17), jossefjossef (12-12-13), psychopathetic (04-18-14), someothertime (12-12-13), stef (12-12-13)
Old 12-12-13, 04:27 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,925 Times in 12,697 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

everyone all bundled up, it's really cold here (for this part of the country)
it looks like Christmas!
oh and there are train strikes but not too much on my line and, Bazinga, the 8.13 right on time!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
jossefjossef (12-12-13), qtjenna67 (11-07-14), Simargl (11-16-16), someothertime (12-12-13), Unmanagable (12-12-13)
Old 12-12-13, 05:26 AM
Committee Member

jossefjossef is on a distinguished road

Some jokes with my loved ones , and seeing add problems in a funny way !
I hope you will be smiling every day of your life guys !
Best wishes !
Smile, it's contagious

JoSsEf (ADDer)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jossefjossef For This Useful Post:
someothertime (12-12-13), Unmanagable (12-12-13)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-13, 07:28 AM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,355 Times in 1,172 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

Watching the little boy (26 mths) I look after count the people in his family on just two fingers... He can only count to two, but there are four people and more the five animals in his family.

He's so cute!!
Old 12-12-13, 11:06 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

I've finished a song I've been working on since 5 years !

I've beaten my record in length with almost 9 minutes !

I've lived up to my expectations and hope I would make long songs !

I've made a song based on my favourite James Bond novel !

I'm finally making the thing that's most important in my life public, using my own name !

People like 'Imagine' !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
someothertime (12-12-13), stef (12-12-13), Unmanagable (12-12-13)
Old 12-12-13, 12:52 PM
mod-estly regulated

Thanked 5,440 Times in 2,989 Posts
someothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond repute

Turned my humbug into a humming boogie... christmas at the shops ain't so bad when ya observe all the cheesy gimmicks like it's a comedy show

A guy on a motorised pushbike riding down the middle of the road cracked me up too, they can't win those guys! On the bike paths they are imposing and on the road they look so meagre ( not my thing but personally I just find em humourous cause they don't fit in anywhere... maybe I identify with that for some reason ) So longs as they don't dump fumes in my stream
~ SB_UK ~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to someothertime For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (12-13-13), stef (12-12-13), Unmanagable (12-12-13)
Old 12-12-13, 01:09 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,925 Times in 12,697 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Fussy customers in French shop (stationery & office supplies)
I would go crazy working there...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-13, 05:06 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

My sis agreeing to go with me to a live show tonight of one of our favorite local musicians. She's even more of a hermit than I am, so it's pretty damn special for her to want to go.

She's the original owner of an old autoharp we recently donated to him to breathe some beautiful life back into. He's since included it in a song he was trying to finish, then wrote a song specifically with it, for his newest album. It's gonna be a night filled with a lot of love and smiles for miles.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (12-17-13), someothertime (12-12-13), stef (12-12-13)
Old 12-14-13, 02:59 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Giant fluffy snow flakes that have been steadily falling for the last couple of hours. I enjoy the snow much more now that I'm not an "essential" employee and have to go out in it. Voluntary snow ventures are much more relaxed and fun.

Old 12-14-13, 05:22 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

Modern Family
The Following User Says Thank You to Daydreamin22 For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (12-14-13)
Old 12-19-13, 12:48 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Freshly laundered sheets and home made coconut macaroons.

Old 12-19-13, 12:55 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,638 Times in 6,233 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the store earlier and there was this super cute kid dressed in a cute red and green costume with a brown headband on with big huge rain dear antlers attached lol. Just about turned into a puddle of pudding there! :P She was so damned cute!

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (12-19-13)
Old 12-20-13, 03:41 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Temperatures in the 60's. Another good day to head for the mountains.

Old 02-13-14, 04:36 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

This made me smile (and cry) and melted my heart:

The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (09-10-14)
Old 02-13-14, 05:27 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,412 Times in 12,707 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

(((((I've been listening non-stop to Robbie Williams for days...I had to laugh about myself when I realised that I may actually like him Though he can't sing. At all. And I don't like pop )))))
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
stef (02-13-14), Unmanagable (02-13-14)