ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-09, 12:56 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,129 Times in 1,638 Posts
Song of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

With so much hurt to talk about, and struggles to find relief from various challanges and feelings around the board, I thought it would be healing to get a bit of our thinking onto the good around us. I hope you will join me in stopping in occasionally and reflecting on the good in our lives.

A friend I just met named Donna. She is very nice and has similar interest to myself. She is a really healthy person in terms of she is not proud of her error but secure in herself. She is the kind of person who I have been wanting in my life.

A mentor in my life that I respect and trust enough to be impacted by.