ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Meditation and Spirituality
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-17, 11:57 AM
Contributor

OhLookABunny has a spectacular aura aboutOhLookABunny has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Christians? Are you here?

If so, let's meet and share! I know we may be of different Christian beliefs but surely we can find some common ground. I'm a Roman Catholic myself. So was my dad. My mom was Disciples of Christ. I learned good things about Jesus and the Bible from both of them.

I thought it'd be nice if we could chat about how our faith in Jesus Christ helps us deal with our ADD - or the challenges having ADD may present in areas such as concentration on prayer and Bible study, resisting impulsive temptations to sin, that sort of thing.

Let's do our best to do this in a way that won't become a problem for forum admins and/or reflect badly on our faith. Helpful would be to share in a "this worked for me" or "I'd like suggestions about this" manner. Less helpful would be to blatantly proselytize or criticise another's beliefs or be accusatory that they aren't doing things correctly. We are all works in progress. Maybe pray for wisdom in what we post and how we word it.

And . . . go!
Joker_Girl (03-17-17), mildadhd (03-16-17), namazu (03-10-17), Wuvmy3kitties (03-10-17)