ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-13, 02:02 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute
Put on Hard Rock, scream, vent & let it all out...

After a hard days work ever felt like putting your bosses head on a punching ball and start bashing until your hands bleed and continue? Or is your boss bossing you ? Did you always wanted to kick some a** and chew gum, when you were just outta gum... ?

Based on the 'What the ? This is what it looks like to me **** the rest.' thread where I got the suggestions to start a venting thread where everyone can eff and jeff, I created this thread - with lot's of *********s from everyone.

So here I am volunteering with motivation (I'm the one who started this entire mess any way) and now I'm gonna shut my face, leave my place for you and invite all you Die Hard Bad A**es to join me headbanging on the rythm of the slamming guitars & let the ground break & windows shatter under the bashing Hard Rock. Let the music do the rest...

Put on Hard Rock and scream, swear, complain & vent along ! Let go : just let it all out...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Jeweller (02-03-13)
Old 02-03-13, 02:12 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,489 Times in 12,521 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Put on Hard Rock, scream, vent & let it all out...

I HATE JET LEG
(*screaming this repeatedly, wearing awesome boots, big 80s hair*)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (02-03-13), Jeweller (02-03-13)
Old 02-03-13, 04:04 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,259 Times in 2,929 Posts
Drewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocyan View Post
After a hard days work ever felt like putting your bosses head on a punching ball and start bashing until your hands bleed and continue? Or is your boss bossing you ?
I used to be in the Navy. I felt like this frequently. My solution was to go to a golf ball driving range (not sure if they have those in your part of the world?). I'd get three of the largest buckets of balls available (probably like 300 golf balls). I would just beat the little things until my arms felt like Jello.

By the time I was out of balls, I usually forgot what I was angry about.
The Following User Says Thank You to Drewbacca For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (02-03-13)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-13, 04:31 PM

Mo3iusone is on a distinguished road

I'm currently in the Military and I work about 10 to 12 hours everyday. Well all suffer because of it, even supervision. Working long hours will usually motivate me to hit the gym right after. Also watching funny movies/shows(mainly The Office) puts be in a better mood. No need to scream or shout for me, I just mellow out and relax.

I think another thing I need to learn to appreciate is that, I live by myself, I have no family, no kids, etc. So I feel even worse for people who are married. This girl just had her baby six months ago and she works as long as I do and doesn't get much time to spend time with her child.
Old 02-03-13, 05:10 PM
ADDvanced Member

Jeweller is a jewel in the roughJeweller is a jewel in the roughJeweller is a jewel in the rough

I am soooo hungry and my Jacket Potato is taking agggessss to cook ****************!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeweller For This Useful Post:
GeordieDave (02-04-13)
Old 02-03-13, 05:21 PM
ADDvanced Member

Jeweller is a jewel in the roughJeweller is a jewel in the roughJeweller is a jewel in the rough

(I am actually having a good day today , but I will come back to this thread when the frustration kicks in. Give it a day or two)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeweller For This Useful Post:
Drewbacca (02-03-13)
Old 02-04-13, 04:26 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

RobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of light

I...

I am the one..
the one.
who lost control..
but in the end i have come to be the

LAST
MAN
STANDING

Put on hard rock you say? LET"S ROCK OUT!
The Following User Says Thank You to RobotInDisguise For This Useful Post:
Mr Digital 01 (02-04-13)
Old 02-04-13, 09:54 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,345 Times in 12,785 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

SELF CHECKOUT... this guy was buying apples and milk..seemed to be doing ok. Then dun-dun-dun! The payment screen came up. He acted like it was in swahili. Like it was some kind of chemical formula. Dude...hit electronic payment or cash...he inserts cash the change comes out and he stares as if a robotic arm is supposed to hand him the money. LOOK DOWN AT THE BIG SIGN THAT SAYS CHANGE HERE. If self checkout is so complex for you stay the f**k out of that line. Go to the express lane with the sweet teenager cracking her gum and texting.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
daveddd (02-04-13), dogluver358 (02-05-13), GeordieDave (02-04-13), Mr Digital 01 (02-04-13)
Old 02-04-13, 10:08 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

GeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to beholdGeordieDave is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeweller View Post
I am soooo hungry and my Jacket Potato is taking agggessss to cook ****************!

I learnt the hard way. I took a jacket potato to work. Putting in mind that I only have a 30minute break. Bad idea! Put it in the microwave as you could of probably of guessed I had no time eating it.
Mr Digital 01 (02-04-13)
Old 02-04-13, 11:35 AM
Zen moderator

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT'S WITH THIS GRAY UGLY WARM WEATHER?
I miss the snow and blue sky already...
Old 02-04-13, 01:02 PM
Contributor

Mr Digital 01 is a glorious beacon of lightMr Digital 01 is a glorious beacon of lightMr Digital 01 is a glorious beacon of lightMr Digital 01 is a glorious beacon of lightMr Digital 01 is a glorious beacon of lightMr Digital 01 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
WHAT'S WITH THIS GRAY UGLY WARM WEATHER?
I miss the snow and blue sky already...
You're complaining... At least it's daylight & warm where you are now.... ****!

(I love, um I mean HATE, the way it automatically turns **** cock **** words into asterisk's... hmm... except for that one )

Misogyny anyone?
Old 02-04-13, 02:23 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,651 Times in 1,494 Posts
Spacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond repute

This temp fluctuation is screwing with my mental health! 30 degrees below zero for the low temp? GAH! I am now sure that I have seasonal affective disorder.

Heavy Metal baby \m/

Here am I sitting in a tin can far above the world
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do -Space Oddity
Old 02-04-13, 03:39 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Today, the lights in my head turned off and all went dark. The moment I started understanding it was a misunderstanding, was when I had lost control. Great vent going upstairs to remind I reaaally didn't mean any of it !

Last edited by Gilthranon; 02-04-13 at 04:02 PM..
Old 02-05-13, 08:21 AM
Forum Guru

dogluver358 is a splendid one to beholddogluver358 is a splendid one to beholddogluver358 is a splendid one to beholddogluver358 is a splendid one to beholddogluver358 is a splendid one to beholddogluver358 is a splendid one to beholddogluver358 is a splendid one to behold

I'll come back to this thread later but today might be an interesting day. Two days without sleeping pills because of allergy testing today and no sleep....disaster in the making.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogluver358 For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (02-05-13)
Old 02-05-13, 09:45 AM
Zen moderator

bad weather, no 8.13 train, lunch place out of toasted club sandwiches!!!
beautiful new shoes are killing my feet!